Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TH12 Loot Issue

Trainee

Question TH12 Loot Issue

Hello, fellow CoC players! This is my first post on the forum. I was wondering if others were having an issue finding dead bases when you move to TH12? I have been a TH12 for around 14 days now and I was an early TH11 when I moved up. I have my reasons so please do not bash for rushing but I did notice loot is a lot harder to come by. For example, I have spent almost 1M gold clicking next the past 3 days and I have only found 2 dead bases in the same trophy range that I was as a TH10 and TH11 that had excellent loot.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this or has advice for getting me out of this slump. I am current around 2600+ trophies farming with Barch/Giants.

Sincerely,
    IXPrimeXI

Pro Member
    No wonder there are so many Archers, the Queen spends most of her time on her back.
    The moral of the story, don't rely on dead bases. You can farm with cheap armies and still hit live bases. I use Goblin Knife when farming Elixir, helps if your warden is up but by no means essential.

Not sure about dead bases but I find plenty of great loots 300,000 300,000 3,000 anywhere up to 800,000, 800,000 7,000
    Always easy enough to get it all too. Iím not rushed but Iím still only an early stage 12

Trainee
    What is a Goblin Knife? Sorry, I am new to attacking strategies, I kinda have been doing my own thing :-). Gjww1979, what trophy range are you at?

Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Trainee
    Hi Warios, I am literally not seeing bases like that at all. I wonder what his trophy range is? I feel like I am being matched against much higher level players than I am. I am not asking for overflowing resources, but enough for me to keep builders busy and perhaps some walls each day like it was 14 days ago!

Quote Originally Posted by IXPrimeXI View Post
    Hi Warios, I am literally not seeing bases like that at all. I wonder what his trophy range is? I feel like I am being matched against much higher level players than I am. I am not asking for overflowing resources, but enough for me to keep builders busy and perhaps some walls each day like it was 14 days ago!
    OP, as you can see Rappel is in master’s league somewhere near 3500. All depending how advanced you th12 is. you could go there too.
    I am still somewhat new 12 (maxed 11), and in Titan 1 (~4700) I find similar offers. I have seen many th12 occupying the crystal area, and there may be also loot there.
    Main thing is to have a target (elixir, dark or gold), and focus your search and army for your goal.
    If you use basic armies against dead bases, pick also ‘abandoned’ bases, aka their owner missed the end of shield/guard, and collectors are full, showing when high loot is offered and storages aren’t full (sign the loot is still in coll/mine/drill).
    Good luck.

Trainee
    Hi PaluEF, thanks for the advice. So I should move to Crystal league for more loot since I am a early TH12?

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    OP, as you can see Rappel is in master’s league somewhere near 3500. All depending how advanced you th12 is. you could go there too.
    I am still somewhat new 12 (maxed 11), and in Titan 1 (~4700) I find similar offers. I have seen many th12 occupying the crystal area, and there may be also loot there.
    Main thing is to have a target (elixir, dark or gold), and focus your search and army for your goal.
    If you use basic armies against dead bases, pick also ‘abandoned’ bases, aka their owner missed the end of shield/guard, and collectors are full, showing when high loot is offered and storages aren’t full (sign the loot is still in coll/mine/drill).
    Good luck.
    Actually I'm in Titan3 hovering around 4100
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

Quote Originally Posted by IXPrimeXI View Post
    Hi PaluEF, thanks for the advice. So I should move to Crystal league for more loot since I am a early TH12?
    Well, my question is "Do you do 2+ hours daily?"

If yes, then you should drop to Crystal because loot bonus and star bonus would easily be covered by the amount of loot you can find in the amount of time you spend.

If no, than I would advise to go as high as you can until you face the clouds for the massive league and star bonus.

Oh, and did you hit th12 with a maxed out laboratory (for farming troops at least)? If no, stay down and use cheap armies to farm up the Elixir needed.
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329