Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TH12 Loot Issue

Currently in Champs 1, farming with lavaloonion. I have all 5 builders busy and I had to buy gems b/c I'm continuously needing to complete my hero upgrades to free up a builder. No loot problems at all.

Edit: 5 builders are busy, not free lol
    Last edited by mmmk604; July 21st, 2018 at 09:51 PM.
    Leaving the forums, not quitting the game.

Hitting live bases in titans getting plenty loot as ath 12. Just next until you find that sweet base. Miners for de bowlers for elix

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I would move up in league and stop looking for dead bases. There are not many dead th12s right now. Just hope your offense is up
    Quote Originally Posted by IXPrimeXI View Post
    Hello, fellow CoC players! This is my first post on the forum. I was wondering if others were having an issue finding dead bases when you move to TH12? I have been a TH12 for around 14 days now and I was an early TH11 when I moved up. I have my reasons so please do not bash for rushing but I did notice loot is a lot harder to come by. For example, I have spent almost 1M gold clicking next the past 3 days and I have only found 2 dead bases in the same trophy range that I was as a TH10 and TH11 that had excellent loot.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this or has advice for getting me out of this slump. I am current around 2600+ trophies farming with Barch/Giants.

Sincerely,
    IXPrimeXI

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    That's roughly 1.7mi elixir in 1h, which is not bad, since it seems to be unboosted (Army costs ~130k if you subtract the loot bonus).

I miss this or this. The OP on that thread was afraid of someone accusing him of showing off. I wouldn't (He seems to have mixed feelings about how easy it is to farm nowadays - it used to be A LOT easier a few weeks ago).

I'm a farmer and I don't war, so I wasn't really farming back then (which is why it was "casual farming"). I was doing ~7 lvl 12 walls/day in preparation for update (boosted - hardcore farming). I can't really replicate that nowadays, so I agree with the OP on this thread. It's kinda bad, but I think it's happening because crystal is crowded nowadays and I don't think I can replicate what I was doing on higher leagues before the update.

I'm not complaining because I expected it to be a lot worse (probably a dec/15 trauma), but I regret I didn't start my warden on day one, he would be going 27-28 today (I think) instead of 25->26.

I was putting in an effort to keep 3 heroes down at the same time, until I figured out I was putting effort on upgrading my BK. And I hate BK. It's doable on low crystal, especially now that I'm not farming gold (and yet, 55 walls done...). If I cared more about the BK, I would go to titans 3 and use mass miners, tho, since the DE results are way better than what I'm getting down here (enough for 24/7 queen from drills after a 1h boost).

@op: If you want to stay on lower leagues, crystal 3/gold 1 is working. Master 3/crystal 1 sorta works but I like a place in crystal 3 better. If you want a ton of "easy DE", mass miners on titans 3 (sounds like champions was broken). It's possible to get it on lower leagues, but it's inconsistent and it would require more nexting/dedication most people are comfortable with.

If you are in doubt about what is "the best" when it comes to dead bases/farming, check SinOfDusk blog and do what he's doing. One of his accounts on crystal only has 2 BK levels to go (max queen and warden). The caveat is that one account is focusing on DE (on crystal). I'm ahead of him when it comes to walls (I think), but he's 1+mi ahead of me on elixir. I don't like the kind of results he's getting nowadays, but he kinda has a max warden, maybe elixir isn't a priority for him anymore.

Tl,dr: I'm looking at a lot of elixir results, different strats, different leagues. I didn't see a single one I've liked yet, and I don't expect to, at least before I don't need elixir anymore. /endrant
    TH12 - Max heroes, max walls (hitting master league bases, GiBoVaWitch, sometimes collector raids, sometimes QW, mass goblins during the first month-ish of th12, mass miner when that got old, nothing to see).
    People keep using the word "adapt" after big updates. Not adapting worked maybe too well for me, tho.

Whenever a new TH level drops, all those dead bases you were used to hitting dry up real fast. Not to mention the MM now matches you differently anywhere south of Champs. Best thing to do, is to climb up high as you can comfortably and use war armies and rely on that loot bonus. With the buffed collectors, the super long build/lab times. New 12's are usally backed to the rim with loot. Learn how to crack em open. Get 70% as cost effectively as possible, then move to the next fatty.

As a meh rushed 12 myself, I understand OP all so well. Was doing the dark elixir challenge so I though I would just drop down way low and clean up. Wasn't happening. Honestly the caliber of opponents I was seeing wasn't any weaker than what I was seeing in champ. I was having to hit these bases with heavy resource armies and next to nothing profit.

I'm moving back up to low champ and have been readjusting my army to balance the cost due to the lack of profit. My army cost a lot of elixir, next to no dark. I'm struggling on elixir and doing good on dark so I've changed that by adding more dark and less elixir. My dark profits have went down but I'm starting to see some pink stuff coming in.

Edit: btw, it's not about big boy pants as much as it is maximum profits with minimum spent. I'll take dead bases all day of the week. I enjoy using 100 goblins to bring in several 100s of thousands of resources extremely quick. War is for attacking a base, multi is for working on your base. Faster I get the work done, the better.
    Last edited by Kenchafer; July 22nd, 2018 at 01:54 AM.

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenchafer View Post
    As a meh rushed 12 myself, I understand OP all so well. Was doing the dark elixir challenge so I though I would just drop down way low and clean up. Wasn't happening. Honestly the caliber of opponents I was seeing wasn't any weaker than what I was seeing in champ. I was having to hit these bases with heavy resource armies and next to nothing profit.

I'm moving back up to low champ and have been readjusting my army to balance the cost due to the lack of profit. My army cost a lot of elixir, next to no dark. I'm struggling on elixir and doing good on dark so I've changed that by adding more dark and less elixir. My dark profits have went down but I'm starting to see some pink stuff coming in.
    How rushed?

Laloonian is quite honestly the best farming comp imo at the minute from titan upwards (and arguably the best war comp) for TH 12.

If you have at least TH11 laloonian troops then you will have no issues farming. If you have GW at a decent lvl then no reason not to push high for the league and star bonuses. Just impossible not to fill storages.

If however you are super rushed then I would drop to crystal and run goblins with giants as meat shields.
    Last edited by Damiz; July 22nd, 2018 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Damiz View Post
    How rushed?

Laloonian is quite honestly the best farming comp imo at the minute from titan upwards (and arguably the best war comp) for TH 12.

If you have at least TH11 laloonian troops then you will have no issues farming. If you have GW at a decent lvl then no reason not to push high for the league and star bonuses. Just impossible not to fill storages.

If however you are super rushed then I would drop to crystal and run goblins with giants as meat shields.
    My offense is ok (th11 troops, king and queen mid 40s, GW is 20). Its my defense and actively is the main problem. I get up high and just get crushed while I'm not attacking everyday to make up the loss. On top of that, I'm not a superior base builder. Logging on to mud stomped every time makes me go ugh and close the game.

Since I'm gotten somewhat frustrated lately and not attacking, my attacking has suffered as well. I tried attacking with all sorts of armies to meet failure quite regularly lately which has turned me off even more. My builders are sleeping more and more due to the lack of funds and raising the multi millions for upgrades is just too much for me I guess. I'm sitting on all the books but never find myself in a situation to where I need to use it. Only reason I use them now is because clan games will be handing out more shortly. GIMMIE SOME RUNES! Please! Books are almost worthless to me.
    Last edited by Kenchafer; July 22nd, 2018 at 02:08 AM.

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenchafer View Post
    My offense is ok (th11 troops, king and queen mid 40s, GW is 20). Its my defense and actively is the main problem. I get up high and just get crushed while I'm not attacking everyday to make up the loss. On top of that, I'm not a superior base builder. Logging on to mud stomped every time makes me go ugh and close the game.

Since I'm gotten somewhat frustrated lately and not attacking, my attacking has suffered as well. I tried attacking with all sorts of armies to meet failure quite regularly lately which has turned me off even more. My builders are sleeping more and more due to the lack of funds and raising the multi millions for upgrades is just too much for me I guess. I'm sitting on all the books but never find myself in a situation to where I need to use it. Only reason I use them now is because clan games will be handing out more shortly. GIMMIE SOME RUNES! Please! Books are almost worthless to me.
    Yep it is hard to retain loot if you are not active.

As far as your base goes you are more than welcome to come to my clan and copy my base. I've used it since my TH11 days and I play in Legends. It is a troll base of sorts. Attack from one side, good chance they will get 3. Attack from other side good chance I'll get a defence.

I adapt it every now and again but it has remained the same for a while now.

With the new copy feature you can come and take it (or any other base in our clan) and then leave np.

As far as looting goes, you have enough offense to run a laloonian attack with a suicide hero and WW ks with laloonian follow up. Have a look at Judosloth vids on YouTube.

Well i have finished all 4 camps all 4 barracks all storages and siege camps taken eagle to lvl3 infernos getting there. Clan castle done lab and siege camp was obviously done straight after th12 dropped. So I managed to survive the th12 elixir drought and get the upgrades done farming in Titans. Loot is at a decent place not too much and not too little.

I was a very tasty dead base last night in Titans, as I often dont even think of coc when I'm out with friends or at the missus. I gave away 800/800/7k and add titans league bonus I gave away 1.1mil gold 1.1mil elix and almost 10k DE.

I always giggle when I log in the next morning and see I have given away so much,I always picture them sharing the replay in their clan saying "Check this loot!"

I am never bothered by losing tons on defence, I'm active enough.

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.