Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TH12 Loot Issue

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    I honestly can't remember loot being this good in a long time.

I'm in low legends and the loot (normally 500k+ of each) together with the league and star bonus means I am just overloaded with loot.

Honestly OP, if you haven't already, get your loons and hounds up to at least TH11 lvl and you will have no issues farming loot against live TH12 bases. If you're struggling with air attacks search YouTube - there are some decent videos out there showing the strategy.

Alternatively drop down to crystal and goblin your way again to ridiculous loot amounts.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by RAppel View Post
    Well, my question is "Do you do 2+ hours daily?"

If yes, then you should drop to Crystal because loot bonus and star bonus would easily be covered by the amount of loot you can find in the amount of time you spend.

If no, than I would advise to go as high as you can until you face the clouds for the massive league and star bonus.

Oh, and did you hit th12 with a maxed out laboratory (for farming troops at least)? If no, stay down and use cheap armies to farm up the Elixir needed.
    I do play around 2+ hours a day if the raiding is good. I have been discouraged lately though. My troops and offensive capabilities are maxed TH10, working on TH11 levels. I will probably jump down to crystal and update you guys later. Please if anyone has more advice or strategies please reply to this thread.

As a TH12, most of your opponents will also be TH12.

Since TH12 is new, there will be very few dead TH12 bases.

Painful truth--You will not get far as a TH12 farming dead bases. Put your big boy pants on (or big girl pants) and go hit a live base!

Forum Veteran
    1)farm during different times of the day & eventually you will get a peak time for you. stick with that time everyday afterwards.
    2)roam in crystal. drop a bit once you go to masters by defenses.
    3.use giagob instead of barch & queen walk for DE (with just 4 healers)

I'm sitting at Titan and it's been good...

I'm farming with Lavaloom...

Trainee
    Thanks, guys for the advice! I have been trying a miner army in crystal and I have made some profit. Will continue to test!

Banned
    Hey Prime,

I agree with the chorus of move up in leagues! I just dropped from Titans 1 to 2 and have had some difficulty finding really good bases to loot. I am moving back up to one -got tired of the clouds- because even with SC forced limited playing time (AKA clouds) I still keep all 5 builders busy and filling my storages way faster than I can spend them! I was wondering if Titans 3 had any good loot - not sure.

Banned
    Move to Champ I or Titan III I get 500k+ of each everytime amd frequently 1m + at least once a day.

Quote Originally Posted by IXPrimeXI View Post
    What is a Goblin Knife? Sorry, I am new to attacking strategies, I kinda have been doing my own thing :-). Gjww1979, what trophy range are you at?

I tend to drift up to about 4800 and then dump them back to 4500

Quote Originally Posted by IXPrimeXI View Post
    Hi Warios, I am literally not seeing bases like that at all. I wonder what his trophy range is? I feel like I am being matched against much higher level players than I am. I am not asking for overflowing resources, but enough for me to keep builders busy and perhaps some walls each day like it was 14 days ago!
    Isnít the problem that almost everyone is stronger than you if you rushed to 11and 12. Honestly I get 90% plus almost every attack and Iím not overly skilled and many of my troops are still the level below max