Thread: We donít have French Youtuber !

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation We donít have French Youtuber !

Hi Supercell, Drew,

I sent you a private message to explain you our problem.

The French community doesnít have Official YouTubeur since almost 2 years.
    Vosketal was the only one and he gave up long time ago.
    He said himself, he doesnít like anymore the game, he is only playing brawlstar and CR.

There are a lot of english YouTubeur ! And us 0.

Drew, i donít like to insit, but i sent you a message to explain the situation.

French Community deserves at least 1-2 official YouTubeur on Boombeach.

I hope you ll consider this message and take Time to think about it.

Thanks in advance

There are no ďofficialĒ youtuber in any language that I know of. People make videos and put them on YouTube. If they are good quality and get a lot of hits they may get enough of a reputation that supercell will work with them and give them access to the dev build. But supercell is not paying these people and they do not pick the people who start to make videos and put them up.

Guess it's up to me to learn French and carry on the boom beach community!

Fresh Spawn
    Hi Mike,

English is not my main language.

Yes i know, that s what i meaned by ę official Ľ

If you prefer, we dont have any sneek peaks (updates, Mega Crab, Mega Turtle, etc..)

French community doesn t have any informations

Fresh Spawn
    Haha good luck ��

Quote Originally Posted by BBFranco View Post
    Hi Mike,

English is not my main language.

Yes i know, that s what i meaned by ę official Ľ

If you prefer, we dont have any sneek peaks (updates, Mega Crab, Mega Turtle, etc..)

French community doesn t have any informations
    It would be up to someone to take the initiative to start making and posting videos. Do you have any equipment to do this? If so, you taking this on would give you a leg up on anyone else in the French speaking Boom Beach community. Maybe supercell would take notice and youíll be the one who gets access to the dev account and gets to do the sneak peeks. I donít think supercell would actively recruit someone to be a French youtuber for Boom Beach, but I donít think they would discourage someone from taking it upon themself to do it. I donít think anyone would think having someone make Boom Beach videos in French would be a bad idea.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikect1020 View Post
    It would be up to someone to take the initiative to start making and posting videos. Do you have any equipment to do this? If so, you taking this on would give you a leg up on anyone else in the French speaking Boom Beach community. Maybe supercell would take notice and youíll be the one who gets access to the dev account and gets to do the sneak peeks. I donít think supercell would actively recruit someone to be a French youtuber for Boom Beach, but I donít think they would discourage someone from taking it upon themself to do it. I donít think anyone would think having someone make Boom Beach videos in French would be a bad idea.

Yes that s what we did, i explained it to Drew but unfortunately he didnít read it yet.

i think we are 2 to be able to do that, now i just hope that the message ll be seen.

thanks 😊

Just remember, good content is what will get you noticed.