Thread: Gems and XP on Removal of Trees.

Fresh Spawn

Gems and XP on Removal of Trees.

Friends, I would like share my personal opinion regarding gems collection on tree removal. Though it is virtual and just a game though the thinking of removal or cutting a tree is very painful. In COC we get gems and XP while removing a tree. Developers should change the thing to its opposite. Recent changes in climate in world has forced us to plant trees all around. We all know about the usefulness of tree. Through game removal of tree psychologically relates us to true world where trees are cut without mercy. Virtually we should not practice it. More or less it is connected with the morality of players and his or her contribution to our mother world. What do you think?

Please review the Forum Rules especially #3 and #21

Main Forum Rules < READ!

3. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed. Also, please refrain from posting spam, like nonsense.

21. Do not create deliberately provocative or insincere posts, or use click-bait titles. Trolling is always prohibited.
    Last edited by Bartolo99; July 20th, 2018 at 06:27 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    I shared my IDEAS. The main thread is also about sharing ideas. May be no one is interested in that. The word 'Non sense' has has also has sense in it. All innovative ideas are blamed at first as nonsense.
    I don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dibudibu View Post
    Though it is virtual and just a game
    Exactly this. I see no issue with the current system of removing trees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Hey, I'm a pretty old guy and my meme game is pretty strong.

Main Account: Darkwindô | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold II)

Forum Elder
    Unless you can show us a direct correlation between deforestation and the Clash of Clans, I do not think that this idea makes sense. Environmental issues are a lot more complicated than getting influenced by a game that you play on your phone.

Forum Champion
    Ive always thought merciless barbarians brutally raiding and destroying innocent villages is much too violent given the state of the world today. Instead of raiding villages and causing death and destruction for virtual loot, lets go around and help rebuild all those poor demolished bases. Don’t get me started on the extremely overworked and underpaid builders and the lack of a proper trade union...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Donít get me started on the extremely overworked and underpaid builders and the lack of a proper trade union...
    Last edited by Bartolo99; July 20th, 2018 at 07:00 PM.