Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Samir's QMT (hay day edition)

Hi,

Not been looking in here but just caught this...so, some questions for you

1. Lassi - sweet or salty?

2. Favourite singer/genre of music is?

3. When it's time... arranged, or love marriage?

4. Something that made you smile today, was?

5. Deepika Padukone or Ash?

6. Street food or Ghar ka Khana?

Cheers 👍

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Samir, here are my questions. Thank you for your time.

1. What does your forum name Samir mean in your culture?

2. Please name the top 3 sports in India.

3. Why is cricket so popular? Why isn't it as popular as soccer worldwide?

4. What is the last book you read for pleasure which was available in paper form? Available on a digital device?

5. If I were to travel around your country for a month, which places should I visit to learn more about your culture?

6. What questions should I have asked so that the answers may reveal more about you that you want us to know?
    A1. 'Samir' is my real name. In our culture the name 'samir' or 'sameer' basically means a weak or strong sudden rush of wind. Also known is 'Gust' or 'flurry'. My parents has given me this name

A2. Cricket, Hockey(national game of India) and Kabaddi.

A3. Nice Question. I've wondered the same for a while. when we were in Grade 9th, in the history subject it was briefly explained about the sport Cricket and it's revolution. So we've studied about it and pretty much know about it. I'll quote my old notebook's answer.

Cricket became so popular in India and west Indies Because of its colonial background. The game wasn't so popular in countries like in Africa and South america because since they weren't dominated by Imperial England.

While this maybe the fact, There were quite a lot factors as to why Cricket wasn't a game to pick and play by lots of Regions because of their nature, You see, Cricket format requires a lot time, Several equipments and A proper area to play. In gully cricket, there's a risk of losing ball somewhere else. In football all you need is a Medium sized ball and anywhere else you need to set two goal course. People love to play fast paced games with little understanding of rules. Right now only 10-15 Countries have succesful Team that could compete in the T20 and ODI format.

A4. "everyone has a story"

A5. I'm not an expert, but you're welcome to come by here, In India there are Hundreds, thousands of places to Travel around and explore, including both tourist spots and Historical places.

I'd suggest to visit these places first, Gandhi ashram(Ahmedabad) which is the home of mahatma gandhi. The Taj Mahal (Agra) built by the mughal emperor shajahan. Konark Temple (60 KM South east of Bhubaneswar). Ajanta and Ellora caves (Aurangabad). The City palace & jantar mantar in Jaipur City, Ajmer Fort (ajmer city) and India Gate in The capital City of Delhi. These are some of the most famous historical places in India that will offer you an insight into the cultural heritage of India.

For tourists spots there are lots of places but I'd suggest Visit Goa First which is located in South west of India.

A6. Well that's difficult for me to Answer, but Questions relating to my daily life and personality.

Thank you lynn for those questions! While i was waiting for my army to train in COC to attack in war, it's been a great time answering your questions. Lots of love.
    CoC -> TH 9/BK 15/AQ 22/1282 Stars/ TH 9/BK 11/AQ 11/1282 Stars
    Brawl stars -> XP 150 / 19/21 Brawlers / PB 8.2K / 3.1k Victories / 1245[Solo]211[Duo]Victories/RR 13m:14s!/BF 3m:25s/

Which is your favourite army composition in CoC
    Give me an introduction to Hay Day.
    Choose a custom title
    Fat Content
    Pig nosed hen
    Outrageously fat wall breaker

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by udderly View Post
    Hi,

Not been looking in here but just caught this...so, some questions for you
    You're welcome!
    1. Lassi - sweet or salty?
    Salty! Salty Lassi is basically buttermilk or Chass. I personally love having it more than Sweet Lassi.
    2. Favourite singer/genre of music is?
    My favourite genre of music is Classical Playback, Cheerful, Relaxing and Romantic Songs/Musics.

I've heard a lot of songs of these singers and personally they are my favourite.
    Arijit Singh, Atif aslam, Jubin Nautiyal(Playback singer) Palak Mucchal(Playback singer), Alka yagnik, Sunidhi Chauhan and Armaan Malik.
    3. When it's time... arranged, or love marriage?
    LOL, Right option
    4. Something that made you smile today, was?
    Yesterday my friends went to watch a movie which was in my opinion wasn't good and we've already knew the spoilers/end scene. Today i met them and asked, how's the movie, they said Not as good as they expected, final ending was so bad. And i was said "Told you, That you should not have gone to watch the movie"
    5. Deepika Padukone or Ash?
    Who's ash here?
    I'd go w/ Deepika Padukone.
    6. Street food or Ghar ka Khana?
    In this whole Qmt thread, this is the most difficult Question I've ever been asked . Some said "Ghar ke khane mein woh baat nahi jo bahar ke khane mein hai"(the essence of Home made food isn't anywhere). I'll go for Ghar ka khana, Even though I've ate a lot of dishes at the street.

Cheers ��
    Cheers mate! Lots of love
    Last edited by SamirMishra; July 25th, 2018 at 03:36 PM.
    Brawl stars -> XP 150 / 19/21 Brawlers / PB 8.2K / 3.1k Victories / 1245[Solo]211[Duo]Victories/RR 13m:14s!/BF 3m:25s/

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    Which is your favourite army composition in CoC
    I'm so Disappointed, i Thought you were a profile stalker, So I thought you might have chcked my post history and knows what's my favourite army comp. nevermind! It's GoWiPe forever
    Give me an introduction to Hay Day.
    Welcome to hay day! If you're a guy who enjoys casual Fun games with simulation mechanics, then this game is for you. Build you Farm, trade with other real players for Items and gold.
    Choose a custom title
    Fat Content
    Pig nosed hen
    Outrageously fat wall breaker
    Pig Nosed hen.

If you were a bird, whose car would you poop on first?

Have you found the raccoon with Orr’s keys?

Putting any personal views you may have aside, what do people in India think of Donald Trump?

Would you rather be able to fly or become invisible?

Which supercell games do you play regularly?

If you were told you could inherit $300,000,000 but before you got it you had to spend $30,000,000 in 30 days and couldn’t have any of it left and if you had any left you’d lose it all, or you could take $1,000,000 and walk away, which would you choose?

If you could spend a day with any person living or dead, who would you want to spend the day with?

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikect1020 View Post
    If you were a bird, whose car would you poop on first?
    Those who drives cars like crazy
    Have you found the raccoon with Orr’s keys?
    I have to hire undercover dons for that, I've been in contact with them since few years.
    Putting any personal views you may have aside, what do people in India think of Donald Trump?
    Mike, this picture explains all!
    https://i.imgur.com/O8MHT6c.jpg
    Would you rather be able to fly or become invisible?
    No, being invisible is always my wish. I'll bring you the latest news from Supercell HQ about the future of the game.
    Which supercell games do you play regularly?
    Clash of clans and Brawl stars
    If you were told you could inherit $300,000,000 but before you got it you had to spend $30,000,000 in 30 days and couldn’t have any of it left and if you had any left you’d lose it all, or you could take $1,000,000 and walk away, which would you choose?
    Will.take that 1M and go away.
    If you could spend a day with any person living or dead, who would you want to spend the day with?
    Crush.
    Last edited by SamirMishra; July 26th, 2018 at 12:22 PM.

Stalking button activated.

Code:
    Stalk Profile=SamirMishra
    Stalk Type: Serious
    Last edited by Clash12344321; July 26th, 2018 at 03:24 PM.

Its been a weeks so i am ending this QMT. Thanks for participating. You can go for a V2. Just drop down by the hub and thats it.
    Until then, cyaa
    Last edited by Ishmaam; July 26th, 2018 at 09:35 PM.