Thread: How to Revive Crops

Fresh Spawn

How to Revive Crops

I am new to Hay Day and I need to invite friends to help me revive crops. Please advise how to do this. Thank you

Hi and welcome to the forum. Here is a link that will help you:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...HARE-farmer-ID

If you share your Farm ID (the one in the book icon at the bottom right of the screen) other players can invite you to be in their book. You can also invite others that have posted their farm ID. When you visit other farms, look at the top center. You will see a + sign. If you tap that, you are sending that player an invite. Both are great ways to add to your friends list.

Please take a few minutes (or hours) to look at all the different areas (sub-forums). You will find information you may not have known that will help you a great deal. If you still have questions, ask away. There are a lot of wonderful and helpful players here.
    Last edited by Momscar; July 16th, 2018 at 03:05 PM.
    Level 148
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Welcome to the farm and the forums, DebiW. You may have already discovered this, but if your goal is to get your watering help done quickly, you can just put an ad in the paper and someone will water for you.

Most of us who are in neighborhoods (and who have lots of friends) “flag” trees/bushes/boat crates without advertising so that people doing a Derby task can get first dibs.

Anyone who helps you through the newspaper will appear on your “last helper” tab and will have access to your farm for 2 days—of course, you will also have access to their farm, too.

As Momscar says, reading up on facets of the game that are of immediate interest to you is a big help; and you’ll learn oodles from farmers here in the forums.

Farm Level 114 | Town 36 | Achievements 138/144

Fresh Spawn
    How do you Flag the crops you want watered

You tap on the wilted tree or bush. You will see an “!” Sign that should be a normal color (not grayed out) and either a saw or axe that is grayed out. You drag the sign with the “!” Down by the tree or bush, and it will stay there until someone comes along and waters it.
    Level 148
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    I have tried that but it does not work. I get the Saw but no ! Mark

Quote Originally Posted by DebiW56 View Post
    I have tried that but it does not work. I get the Saw but no ! Mark

If you only see the saw or axe it means that it has already been revived previously and is now dead. This tree will bear no more fruit.

This is what you will see when you can ask for help to revive the plant. It will have 1 more harvest after it is watered.

This is showing you that there is a sign for help on that tree. This is most helpful if you have an orchard and trees are hidden by others. This way you know that you have marked it for help.

Edit to my original post: I was incorrect on when the signs were grayed out. I went to my farm to gather these pics to better explain the help process.
    Level 148
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗