Thread: Supercell ID problem

Exclamation Supercell ID problem

Please help me clashers:
    I log out my account to open my second account when I go to open my account again
    I am not receiving my supercell verification email on my gmail
    My account name is Randy Orton
    My account tag is #PLPCLPQ88
    My clan tag is #VGV8LQJJ

read the tutorial.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread
    you dont need a new verification code. save all your villages with supercell id and use "✔️remember me".

My dear brother, make sure to write the email together and make a signal reminded me of this device to move easily between your games

hey supporter . i lost my account when i created supercell id i check remember me in my device and but i reset factory my phone no receiving my supercell veryfication code but i receive this message from supercell:Someone attempted to log in with this email address, but there is no Supercell ID associated with it. You can create a new Supercell ID with this email address or log in with a different one. .my player tag:#28L02LYR0
    but i created a new supercell in this my gmail again and load village level 1 : (

Last edited by EhsanGamer; July 27th, 2018 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EhsanGamer View Post
    hey supporter . i lost my account when i created supercell id i check remember me in my device and but i reset factory my phone no receiving my supercell veryfication code but i receive this message from supercell:Someone attempted to log in with this email address, but there is no Supercell ID associated with it. You can create a new Supercell ID with this email address or log in with a different one. .my player tag:#28L02LYR0
    but i created a new supercell in this my gmail again and load village level 1 : (

load your village with the previous login style. gplay or gamecenter id. your village should load.