Thread: Contacting Player Support about Annoying Scarecrow Reminder on July 12, 2018

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181

Contacting Player Support about Annoying Scarecrow Reminder on July 12, 2018

I sent Player Support the following note a few days ago for my level 39 farm:

"Dearest Support Staff,

As you can see on my farm, I bought the bees, the beehive tree, nectar bushes, and the honey extractor. But every time I log into the game, I get the following message from the Scarecrow: "Excellent! Buy more bees and nectar bushes to boost the production! Remember to also build the Honey Extractor to get that sweet honey!"

Is there any way to turn off the annoying reminder? I'm fantasizing about hiring Tom, Ernest, Rose, and Maggie to burn the Scarecrow.

Please help me. Thank you."

Player Support replied about 7 hours later. Per forum rules, I won't post a screenshot but will paraphrase the reply instead. He or she apologized for the delay in responding to me and said they're aware of this recent bug and have notified Team Hay Day already.

Moreover, he or she suggested that I check the Google Store sometime in the future to see if an update is available to fix this bug. He or she also gave me the link to the Hay Hay General subforum to discuss the specific bug.

BTW, I haven't seen the annoying Scarecrow reminder ever since I contacted Player Support so kudos to them. I already gave them 5 stars.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 2 Days Ago at 08:25 AM. Reason: grammar
    Lynn, 6-19-18, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

Happy Forum Anniversary to Mod Cowslips
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...6#post11749026