Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Suggestions to make the CC better

  1. #1
    Senior Member LEGODAVID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    263

    Suggestions to make the CC better

    Here are some of my suggestions to make the CC better:
    -Have separate collect buttons on treasury for each resource.
    -Loot in the treasury should be 100% protected. It currently protects just about 90% of the loot you have inside.
    -Have a third space for spell donation, so you can be able to donate clone spell or a dark spell and a normal spell.
    -The "request now" feature sucks. Why would you pay 15 gems for 2 mins of waiting. Eigher reduce the request now gem cost or completely remove it. Free players would rather wait then spend so many gems for a so short time of waiting.
    Last edited by LEGODAVID; July 14th, 2018 at 06:33 AM.

  2. #2
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,923
    If you are going to claim that these suggestions are yours please make sure that no one else have posted them before you did
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGODAVID View Post
    Here are some of my suggestions to make the CC better:
    These two suggestion came from other threads to which you also responded minutes before you created this thread. The two threads are:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...om-Clan-Castle
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ll-Capacity%21
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGODAVID View Post
    -Have separate collect buttons on treasury for each resource.
    -Have a third space for spell donation, so you can be able to donate clone spell or a dark spell and a normal spell.
    Why should the treasury protect 100% of the loot? You offer no good reason for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGODAVID View Post
    -Loot in the treasury should be 100% protected. It currently protects just about 90% of the loot you have inside.
    Features that require gems are not targeted for f2p players. Those who are not willing to wait and have the resources to spend gems will do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGODAVID View Post
    -The "request now" feature sucks. Why would you pay 15 gems for 2 mins of waiting. Eigher reduce the request now gem cost or completely remove it. Free players would rather wait then spend so many gems for a so short time of waiting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •