Thread: Finally Seeing Super Pekkas!

Fresh Spawn

Finally Seeing Super Pekkas!

Guess everyone has finally maxxed them out. It's refreshing to see them instead of drop minions, giant cc, and the occasional witch attack.

Unfortunately, they don't seem very effective, based on my replays. They were all <50% 1 star.

Quote Originally Posted by Booflet View Post
    Guess everyone has finally maxxed them out. It's refreshing to see them instead of drop minions, giant cc, and the occasional witch attack.

Unfortunately, they don't seem very effective, based on my replays. They were all <50% 1 star.
    Only because your opponents do not know how to use them. In the 3000s, they are devastating; in the 4000s, they do well under a skilled hand. Above 5000, they are used as one camp among several other troops in a custom comp.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Your Opponent Will Try Super Pekka LOL��
    or Your Opponent Like to Trip your Base by Using Super Pekka✌

Millennial Club
    3 camps of pekkas & 3 camps of carts did seem to workout for me on some bases when i tried them with a portion. above 5k where most bases hav at least inner walls maxed. but i did not keep on using my portions(hav 7 saved) cuz my pekkas are still lvl11 & it will take me much time to max them so it wont be useful for me to waste portions in the long run. hence went back to my giants/carts.

i hav also seen a couple of good attacks against me but hav seen some 50% fails too.
    Last edited by arpithmania; 2 Days Ago at 05:10 PM.

Forum Hero
    I've been hit or miss with PEKKA comps on BB. My mini has L15. It al depends how you can set the entry points as to how well the SP will tank for you. I've been using some mixed Barb/Giant/Pekka/Cart variants. I've had a few sub 50% attacks and a few 100% attacks.

The push traps on the Pekka can seriously affect the the outcome of the attacks.

Spekkas and ccarts are new meta imo... can’t wait to have max SP.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnarFurias View Post
    Spekkas and ccarts are new meta imo... can’t wait to have max SP.
    yeah i got smashed by one, his spekka took out the crushers which usually slow down gicart attacks. interested me.

Pro Member
    Against a base with level 6 or less defenses they completely shred them. Had some of my less advanced BH8's shredded by them. The near max BH8's I have they don't fare as well. They are best used like giants. A tank with carts behinds them
    Started playing May 2017. Still learning but progressing fast
    --------------------
    Account 1: #9CLQVRPRJ / Builder Hall 8: BM25 / Town Hall 11: AQ25/BK17/GW7
    Account 2: #PLRYV208P / Builder Hall 8: BM25 / Town Hall 11: AQ24/BK18/GW8