Thread: How many horses are available?

Question How many horses are available?

Hi there, Iím level 95 and have only just bought my fourth horses stable, but find I only have one horse left to buy so that I now have two of each of the five horses available.
    Will any more become available as I get to a higher level, or will I be left with a stable that is home to one horses?
    Level 96
    Daily player
    Championship league

#YP8GG9PQ

Centennial Club
    You would think so right? Sadly there are only 10 horses total, has been this way a loooong time. Why in the world SC has never come up with a pair of different horses to fill that stable is anyone’s guess. Lol at one time everyone was asking for a pair of unicorns! I am in hopes of a nice pair of draft horses, maybe a hay wagon to give hayrides.

Thanks for the reply Patty What a shame there are not enough horses to fill the stables. I think a pair draught horses and a wagon would be a great addition to the farm! Unicorns might be cute too
    Level 96
    Daily player
    Championship league

#YP8GG9PQ

I've been hoping for draft horses, too. There was a long thread about horses at one point and Nick chimed in and said he's love to see new horses, too. I think that was well over a year ago...come SC! Let's do it!
    This.Kitty / Level 144 / Town 46
    Farm- this.kitty
    everyday is halloween

Slightly off topic, but a very similar question: I have upgraded my Eggspress train to 12 townies last week, so all 4 waggons have three windows (aka are fully upgraded). Then I've learned that apparently, the maximum for the train is 14; which would mean the last (5th) waggon (assuming one is added again) would be stuck with only two windows. Why? Why not a maximum of 15 then, so all 5 waggons look the same when fully upgraded? Granted; in the wiki there's only a picture with 4 waggons; so maybe no 5th waggon gets added. But still.