Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Missing Thread

Millennial Club

Missing Thread

Hi, I posted in clan war subforum a fun post about the top2 ws clans few days ago, and it started gaining traction with some replies, but suddenly the thread is gone, when I refresh the page, showing no result?

Any reason for this, maybe a mod can give explanation?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    Hi, I posted in clan war subforum a fun post about the top2 ws clans few days ago, and it started gaining traction with some replies, but suddenly the thread is gone, when I refresh the page, showing no result?

Any reason for this, maybe a mod can give explanation?

PM a mod and ask that question. I am sure they will explain it to you if you haven't already received a PM from them.

You mean this thread? It's not gone just fell to the second page currently because forumers stopped replying.

Level 16
    - 5,128/17,100
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 185] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Banned
    Another way to know is look at your profile, and see what's your latest started threads. If it's not there, then it is probably removed by a Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    You mean this thread? It's not gone just fell to the second page currently because forumers stopped replying.
    It's not that thread, the one he is asking about is no longer around.
    Level: 246 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverX View Post
    Another way to know is look at your profile, and see what's your latest started threads. If it's not there, then it is probably removed by a Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    It's not that thread, the one he is asking about is no longer around.
    exactly, the thread can not be found, even from my activities, i think it has been deleted, because prevously I still have the thread open page, but when i refresh it, it no longer valid thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash098 View Post
    PM a mod and ask that question. I am sure they will explain it to you if you haven't already received a PM from them.
    Thx I did PM a Mod

I'm afraid it won't end well, OP.

A thread is only deleted if it's known to break break any Forum Rules. Break them hard. Sometimes it's because OP's post, other times because other people that replied on that thread.

If I were you, I wouldn't ask any mod (because I think it's rude to question them), though I'd love some explanations on what's the real problem. I'd just hope, really hope the blame is not on me. 😇

Good luck, OP. 😁

Eggshells man. Leaving a post can be like walking on eggshells of whatever mood others are in. Save time and Hold your wrist out now for that smack.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Why do people on Facebook post they had a bad day then pretend they don't want people to ask why?
    Please do not publicly discuss Moderator actions such as closing threads, Dad Dancing and Cheesy Closing statements.
    Trying hard to revive a dead clan. Come join us in a mission to save the Pale Rider
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...the-Pale-Rider