Thread: New ranges and see members of a neighborhood online.

Fresh Spawn

New ranges and see members of a neighborhood online.

It would be good if there are more ranks, since having the maximum range the player no longer feels motivated to continue ascended sindo. Having more ranks players would have more motivation to be promoted. These could be: coordinator, secretary, assistant, officer, corporal ... It would also be good to know how many players are online in the neighborhood.

Centennial Club
    The ability to see which neighbours are online has been rules out.

As to the new NH titles, Im affraid I disagree, it's fine as it is.

Thks

Fresh Spawn
    When a player is already a colider, he can not be promoted anymore and he does not help anymore. So I suggest to implement new ranges.

Quote Originally Posted by TomiUli View Post
    When a player is already a colider, he can not be promoted anymore and he does not help anymore. So I suggest to implement new ranges.
    What would these new ranges add to the game? What would they be able to do? I think the titles we have are sufficient, and would not see any point in adding military titles like corporal in a farming game.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TomiUli View Post
    If a co-leader has become sloppy/uninterested/inactive after getting promoted, then the problem isn't with the title, its with the player. Also, can't you de-promote someone?! I don't know as I've never been leader or co-leader, but I bet you can!

Thks

Quote Originally Posted by Rena9067 View Post
    If a co-leader has become sloppy/uninterested/inactive after getting promoted, then the problem isn't with the title, its with the player. Also, can't you de-promote someone?! I don't know as I've never been leader or co-leader, but I bet you can!

Thks
    You can be demoted to elder or member from co leader. I can’t imagine the thought of being called officer or corporal inspiring a player to be a better one, and if they are not useful in their current position the leader can simply demote them.