Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OPINION] Solution for clouds is already here

Riding the Electro Dragon over Oklahoma, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    1. Encouraging people to break forum rules is absolutely NOT a good idea.

2. If loads of people each posted a thread on the subject, we would just merge most of them.

3. Supercell don't take any more notice of lots of tread than they do of one large thread.

4. I suggest you read this thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...osed-Solutions
    It has a lot of information, and a lot of ideas, with a rational breakdown of the issues with each of them.
    Sorry, your right. My feelings got the best of me. I just don't understand how come this major issue has continued to exist for years now. The slowness of ClashofClans updating and fixing things compared to other games I know angers me.

I can however let Supercell know I am unhappy with my wallet. Currently not spending anything on the game until the legend league issue is fixed, even though I really want to. Hopefully if me and others do this, then they will do something. They do need our money afterall.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by ClasherRichard View Post
    Sorry, your right. My feelings got the best of me. I just don't understand how come this major issue has continued to exist for years now. The slowness of ClashofClans updating and fixing things compared to other games I know angers me.

I can however let Supercell know I am unhappy with my wallet. Currently not spending anything on the game until the legend league issue is fixed, even though I really want to. Hopefully if me and others do this, then they will do something. They do need our money afterall.
    They do. But the simple existence of cloyds undoubtedly costs them more than a few people stopping spending in protest.

And as for why it has continued - it is simply because it is exceptionally difficult to fix without even worse side effects. As can be seen from the thread I linked above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)