Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Max defenses before upgrading townhall

Forum Veteran
    I'm waiting for the day that sc matches only on war performance. Enough with the MM. Those that win face others that win. No more mm problems then. Advantage goes to the maxed th12 clan. Would encourage everyone to move up.
    If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with you lose.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
    I play to win. You play to see how tough you are.
    Defeat the enemy anyway you can.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJackrabbit View Post
    I'm waiting for the day that sc matches only on war performance. Enough with the MM. Those that win face others that win. No more mm problems then. Advantage goes to the maxed th12 clan. Would encourage everyone to move up.
    I’d quit wars unless they combined it with a war trophy system, then I think it would be fun. As it stands right now, I hate the fact that recent war performance counts at all.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black (not white) clouds screen; Legends2 5000+ trophies, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 players; let us do more from clouds like watch war, donate, do FCs, base design; create 3rd PvP trophy ladder or add PvP above 6000 in legends.

this is a terrible idea because there are so many variations to what a base can look like or how much it is upgraded.

we only do th10+, mostly 11-12 though so we see 35/40 bases with eagles on the enemy team. Our scores vary depending on the opponent by up to 15 stars even with mostly maxish bases/heroes. this is all because base designs play a huge role in how well we can score. clans with really tricky anti 3s we may only put up 100-105 stars against while when we run into a trophy clan we get 115-120.

also, this would be would make FWA clans really mess with matchmaking more.

i don't really think recent performance should matter much in war matching at all but luckily it doesn't seem to anymore anyway
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K50/Q55/W27
    Fire - TH11 - K50/Q48/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K50/Q49/W20

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I’d quit wars unless they combined it with a war trophy system, then I think it would be fun. As it stands right now, I hate the fact that recent war performance counts at all.
    That's what I mean. Kind of a trophy system. Sc already has it with the builder base. It might look like this... only the last 50 wars count. You get 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss. Based only on that clans near maxed th12 would win more while clans that are lower would win less often. Clans like the martians might win initially as they go against other engineers but would start to lose as other higher clans approach the perfect 50 mark. After 100 days or so there would be some sort of balance created.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    this is a terrible idea because there are so many variations to what a base can look like or how much it is upgraded.

we only do th10+, mostly 11-12 though so we see 35/40 bases with eagles on the enemy team. Our scores vary depending on the opponent by up to 15 stars even with mostly maxish bases/heroes. this is all because base designs play a huge role in how well we can score. clans with really tricky anti 3s we may only put up 100-105 stars against while when we run into a trophy clan we get 115-120.

also, this would be would make FWA clans really mess with matchmaking more.

i don't really think recent performance should matter much in war matching at all but luckily it doesn't seem to anymore anyway
    FAA clans would be more 50/50 and match other 50/50 clans like other FAA clans or other clans that lose as much as they win. As far as your clan you might find some easy wars at the beginning but over 100 days or so be matched with other clans that either have similar lineups to you, lower clans that have won a large number or higher clans that are poor attackers and lost. It would all balance out.

That's what I mean. Kind of a trophy system. Sc already has it with the builder base. It might look like this... only the last 50 wars count. You get 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss. Based only on that clans near maxed th12 would win more while clans that are lower would win less often. Clans like the martians might win initially as they go against other engineers but would start to lose as other higher clans approach the perfect 50 mark. After 100 days or so there would be some sort of balance created.
    i don't even want to think about the wait time my clan would have to go to in order to find a fair war under this system of yours
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K50/Q55/W27
    Fire - TH11 - K50/Q48/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K50/Q49/W20