Thread: Exiting the game, stopping the attack

Exiting the game, stopping the attack

I've encountered a problem with a person remaining on the attack while he exited the game on builders base.

If you exit the game (after you deploy your troops) while you are still attacking the attack stops at the person you are attacking (for examlple at 2:22 or at any point of time you exit the game) and the person you attack cannot make another attack (for 2:22) because he is still in a match with the other builder(you).

I would love to see added a connection type update so when you exit the game while attacking you have 15 seconds (more or less) to reconnect or the attack will stop at the percentage that you left. I would actually love this because it is unfair for a person that uses the boost to be stuck in a attack for 3 minutes in wich half or more than half of the boost is lost for nothing.

I would love to see your opinions about this.
    Last edited by LittleRick1; 4 Days Ago at 09:06 PM.

Forum Veteran
    How did you know the other person exited the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash098 View Post
    How did you know the other person exited the game?
    I've actually watched for 2 minutes some barbarians in the same spot, and after i exited the replay and went back to see it was all normal.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRick1 View Post
    I've actually watched for 2 minutes some barbarians in the same spot, and after i exited the replay and went back to see it was all normal.
    That does not mean the attacker exited the game.

In BB, if the attacker closes the application completely, the attack will end. In the home village, if this occurs the attack will continue until:
    a) All the troops are eliminated
    b) The timer runs out