Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Book of everything should be...

Quote Originally Posted by GodII View Post
    Think about it again. You are able to choose from everything.
    Right, but 'everything' does imply that you can have it all. 'Anything' says that you can choose any one thing from whatever you see. I gave my opinion, you gave yours, and in the end, neither are right or wrong, because they are opinions.

It should provide instance upgrade without resources then it worth alot

Trainee
    "Book of Everything should be renamed to Book of Anything. It instantly completely any upgrade, not every upgrade.

.....Just a thought. Happy Clashing!"
    Quote Originally Posted by mlindstrom View Post
    I guess it's more of a wording thing.
    Book of Everything also makes it sound more intresting and mystical

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyLord565 View Post
    "Book of Everything should be renamed to Book of Anything. It instantly completely any upgrade, not every upgrade.

.....Just a thought. Happy Clashing!"

Book of Everything also makes it sound more intresting and mystical
    Huh really? I'm not English by native so I can't 'catch' something like that. Hell it's not even in any English classes I've been in.

This discussion is funny as it will always keep popping up....every time the book comes up. Frankly people forget that there was confusion about book of heros as well. People asked if it allowed you finish all of the heros at once....because it was "Heros". There was no confusion with spells because you can only have 1 spell being upgraded at a time.

Personally, I think they should be called:

Book of Building
    Book of Fighting
    Book of Spells
    Book of Heros
    Book of Anything - this should behave like the current Book of Everything. Any 1 item.
    Book of Everything - this would be awesome to have and be totally worth it. Just think of the gems they could generate. If it completed everything (lab, heros, buildings.....this would be totally awesome). However, because of their chosen wording they do not have this option.

A year from now, it won't matter. It will be such common knowledge that it only upgrades 1 item that this conversation will be moot.