Thread: Should I rush my second account to th 11?

Should I rush my second account to th 11?

I have a second account that I use to donate to my main account often an idk if itís worth rushing that second account to th 11?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggyCrafter View Post
    I have a second account that I use to donate to my main account often an idk if itís worth rushing that second account to th 11?
    Is this second account a base you usually use for wars/raids? How active are you on upgrading your second account? Also, what type of clan perks does your clan have? Our clan have the +2 after donating, so realistically for donation you just need to be 2 upgrade levels away on all troops/potions in order to donate maxed

Quote Originally Posted by mlindstrom View Post
    Is this second account a base you usually use for wars/raids? How active are you on upgrading your second account? Also, what type of clan perks does your clan have? Our clan have the +2 after donating, so realistically for donation you just need to be 2 upgrade levels away on all troops/potions in order to donate maxed
    I am fairly active and my clan level is 13 and Iím mostly just trying to use that account just to help out for my farming on my main.

If you rush it to TH12 then it will be useful!

Quote Originally Posted by NightsWatchMB View Post
    If you rush it to TH12 then it will be useful!
    But how easy will the farming be.

With the lack of information, how can anyone give an 'answer' to this? what level are your heroes for instance, what is your current 'level' as in offense vs defense for instance... The more you rush, the more difficult farming will become (depending on your league) because in multiplayer you'll get a loot penalty for lower th

For a TH12 that is basically a TH10 offensively... I think it's safe to say you will struggle growing elixir. These days as a TH12 you have to hit fully live 11s or weak 12s on almost every raid (although I did find a juicy dead 11 today for the first time in a while).

Forum Veteran
    not bad at all with barch or gibarch.
    If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with you lose.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
    I play to win. You play to see how tough you are.
    Defeat the enemy anyway you can.