Thread: Th 9 rush

Th 9 rush

so i need to know if i should rush know. I have no more elixir or de stuff to max and have too much of them. Should i rush to th 9 as most of my defenses are maxed but my walls are still lvl7.

This is your decision to make, how much do you want to get to th10?

Forum Veteran
    yes and start on that aq asap
    If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with you lose.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
    I play to win. You play to see how tough you are.
    Defeat the enemy anyway you can.

My rule of thumb is to upgrade the TH when I can no longer spend any 1 resource on upgrades. So in your case I would go to 9. ANd I agree with Mrjackrabbit. AQ should be first priority, along with lab and spell factory. Then prioritize getting AQ to at least lvl5

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LastMalkieri View Post
    My rule of thumb is to upgrade the TH when I can no longer spend any 1 resource on upgrades. So in your case I would go to 9. ANd I agree with Mrjackrabbit. AQ should be first priority, along with lab and spell factory. Then prioritize getting AQ to at least lvl5
    You will always be upgrading walls. Walls should be something you upgrade when you have 4/5 or 3/4 builders busy. Just dump the extra resources into the Walls until 1 builder is about to be free and then save up again.

This is especially true now that (once again) they have lowered wall cost.

Good luck whatever decision you decide to make!