Thread: Intel

Fresh Spawn

Intel

Anyone else notice a drop in awarded intel? As a group we are down an average of about 50 intel a day. I myself am behind the normal pace even with clearing map every night as usual

Im a 17/14 guy who averages 220 a week..2 weeks in a row that ive only had 180...so yes ive noticed!
    Last edited by CastleGrayskul; 4 Days Ago at 07:24 PM.
    Lloopy stole battlecat.....she wont give him back.....

Is it that the raids on the base have dropped? Or the troop losses are less?
    Main. TD 30, 13, 13, 13 GBE: 39, 17, 17, 17, 17, 17:
    Mini GBE 41, 17, 16, 16 RR 45 PSC 74 TH 27 TD 25; 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinqing View Post
    "High level players" isn't an elite cult, it's a stage in the game that people reach, high vp, high ops, any of those or more.

Fresh Spawn
    I believe the raids are the same seems that the percentages have dropped in awarded intel

I’m not noticing a drop in my intel but my tf sure is, sometimes dropping down 2 op levels now because of shortages. We’re really not too serious about ops but many of us are upgrading so bigger op boats are missed.
    The Silo #9RJ2YGVQ
    Now accepting dual accounts.
    Build a mini & bring a mid to max for daily Ops

I have an 193 a week average in a tf I've been in for about 6 months. 181 last week. Should be similar this week. Crab week brings average up, so drop? Hard to say. Tf seems to be lacking though. Daily raids have dropped from 14 to 11 roughly

Quote Originally Posted by Brob View Post
    I believe the raids are the same seems that the percentages have dropped in awarded intel
    Well, it could be that because of the tribes etc people aren’t loosing so many troops. I’m losing loads lol. Playing in a car is not forgiving lol.

Or or it could be the % chance for the second intel is not working correctly.

Ive not kept track of mine, but I do know that some days at 4 raids my intel isn’t goig to be great!
    Main. TD 30, 13, 13, 13 GBE: 39, 17, 17, 17, 17, 17:
    Mini GBE 41, 17, 16, 16 RR 45 PSC 74 TH 27 TD 25; 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinqing View Post
    "High level players" isn't an elite cult, it's a stage in the game that people reach, high vp, high ops, any of those or more.

We have noticed that too, can't keep to fill Deep Cut for last week for every day. An before that hidden nerf - we are able to gather more than needed for Deep Cut.

To be honestly this nerf was not realy needed, but i think SC probably trying to force people attack more bases than they need to start buildings (for non maxed accounts)?

An official comment, what is the reason, why the nerf was implemented, would be much appreciated