Thread: I need a home!😢

I need a home!😢

I recently tried to start a hood but it's to deficit in 29 female daily player. looking for a caring sharing derby nah with more than 10 in it...I love helping out and doing derby. I like the option of opting out as well.I have Kim just88peach if u wish to msg me there.
    thank you very much.💓

Peachy! Join us!

I haven't bumped our recruitment thread this week but please check it out to see if you might be interested! We'd love to have you! What level are you?

PM or kik (frogcharmer) if you need more info.
    Last edited by Rookcrazy; July 13th, 2018 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Edit

Hi,

If you are looking for a fun, chatty and helpful, derby oriented group we are here for you. We do derby tasks at 320 points and do all 10 tasks (we buy the extra task each week). We are laid back and don't mind derby opt out. Our hood is Sunny side of the street. Red lobster, purple background. Hope to see you there! Please PM me for details or Kik me at Tiggerddc or line me at Tiggerddc. We use the line app to communicate outside of the game.

Centennial Club
    We are exactly what you’re looking for! Drama free, easy going hood. If you don’t want to do derby, opt out. If you want to do derby, finish tasks. Minimum point is 300. We immediately make you an elder so you can rip low point tasks. We are a great helping group, but we also like to be helped. Miminum level entry is 55. Come try us on for size!

AAAAA Fun Hood
    blue background, white ship wheel
    9QL89OYO
    Last edited by Texasgal; July 14th, 2018 at 02:41 PM.

lvl 104 player need a very socail hood.

hi im jessica🌾🌾
    im from south africa so uk time zone works.
    i always end up in dead nbhs no talking no clearing the board ect.
    i need a nbh im willing to do 310 + tasks cant afford a tenth every week.
    please if i fit ur hood invite me im on kik aswell just88peachy
    i need a big hood more than 20 players
    my tag is: #89L9GCLQQ🌹🍀🌾🌻

��WANTED WANTED, AUSSIE, NZ, USA, UK,UN players or thereabouts lol��

WANTED WANTED WANTED ,Our hood is looking for 1 new Adult Members (no children) to join after this Derby.

We have english speaking members worldwide, mainly Australia & USA, Someone is on all the time, we like Active, Helpful,Chatty Derby playing members, who love to have fun, come, check our hood out, we are waiting for you.☺

NO Silent Players or Forum or Kik Traders - please don't apply! If you join our hood, you must be chatty.

We are a Champion Derby playing hood. (Must participate in derby, ( unless you Opt out) -
    Minimum 9 tasks x 300-310 points. 320-400 for special derby. Your choice if you want to do 10,( a lot of our members do 10). We are very loyal & support each other to benefit the hood as a whole, very much like one big happy family. Our hood is team oriented -working as a team gets results. (Please dont apply to join if you are only looking for expansion items) - no drama in our hood just fun fun fun & happy farming. Yes we do the birdhouse donations and the Town. No delayed starts.

We also have a Facebook Group just for our hood only, to communicate, make sugestions, keep in touch, vote, etc., which you MUST join. We look forward to meeting you.♥

Our symbol is red cherry on a blue shield. Message me first,
    then tell me your level and what country you are in, give me your tag and il send you friend request, you accept then i can invite you to join,
    hurry before next derby starts.☺

Cheers, Robyn the Aussie Leader.☘

Our Hood is called: The Active Help
    Neighbourhood Tag = C9GLJ9C
    My Tag = C2LO22CO