Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Being able to ENTER the Mine

Talking Being able to ENTER the Mine

Hi HayDay!
    When the mine was unblocked it was a huge disappointment for me. It'd be good to be able to enter the mine, not just drop the tools there. Or at least change the sound for shovels and so on so that they don't do an explosion lol
    But seriously, it'd be good to be able to enter the mine and then drop the tools on actual rock, much like the fishing area. One doesn't drop the lures into the boat lol

Looking forward to your comments. Thanks.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by danieltkach View Post
    Hi HayDay!
    When the mine was unblocked it was a huge disappointment for me. It'd be good to be able to enter the mine, not just drop the tools there. Or at least change the sound for shovels and so on so that they don't do an explosion lol
    But seriously, it'd be good to be able to enter the mine and then drop the tools on actual rock, much like the fishing area. One doesn't drop the lures into the boat lol

Looking forward to your comments. Thanks.
    Never though of it before but it a really cool idea... And they could add extendable area in the mine with a separate mine tool box just like the one in the fishing area!!!

Nice and good idea.

I'm curious, if it's a good idea, then how does Supercell get to know about it? At this point this is buried down after 50 other threads, now going up I believe by this comment.
    Is this really the best way to suggest an idea to Supercell? If at least a Supercell representative would answer.
    Thanks.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by danieltkach View Post
    I'm curious, if it's a good idea, then how does Supercell get to know about it? At this point this is buried down after 50 other threads, now going up I believe by this comment.
    Is this really the best way to suggest an idea to Supercell? If at least a Supercell representative would answer.
    Thanks.
    The Hay Day team regularly look at the Ideas and Features subforum, so your idea will be seen.

Hay Day level 162 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...

My penguin idea is 1 year old now
    Still waiting to meet penguins, larma, camel (someone post about Camel for the sanctuary animal in General Discussion subforum).
    Get into the mine to get ores reminds me to Harvest Moon game I played 15 years ago in PS 1😏