Thread: New land

Smile New land

What a great game HayDay is and may I make a suggestion.

I see that one is able to chop down trees on the bank on the other side of the river from the boat jetty but we are not aloud to add anything to the land. It would be nice to be able just add fruit trees or bushes or other items to just the bank. I would not have thought it would take much more work to action this.

jollyjohn65 as JollyJohns Farm level 133.

Centennial Club
    Ok, since you started on this... the HUGE patch of land behind Rose and Ernest, up on the cliff... can we expand there as well?

Quote Originally Posted by JollyJohn65 View Post
    What a great game HayDay is and may I make a suggestion.

I see that one is able to chop down trees on the bank on the other side of the river from the boat jetty but we are not aloud to add anything to the land. It would be nice to be able just add fruit trees or bushes or other items to just the bank. I would not have thought it would take much more work to action this.

jollyjohn65 as JollyJohns Farm level 133.
    Maybe they're planning to add a new interactive NPC over there.
    Last edited by malcwillis; 4 Days Ago at 04:24 PM.

It took years of requests before the last expansion of the farming area. Bear in mind that the more space people have to place decorations, then the more storage space that each farm takes up on SuperCell's servers. Ultimately, it costs them more money to allow you to have more land, so my guess is that there won't be another land expansion for quite some time.

Also, bear in mind that more land = longer loading times. So there is always a balance between wanting more, more, more, versus wanting a game which is actually responsive enough to be fun to play.