Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tom

I wonder if Tom can sell more items than 9 go 10 or more. Why can't he get buildings supplies. Hay day is a fun game I'm addicted to it. Other thing why do we have to use real money to pay for diamonds i know many people do it. But why can't we use the coins we get from selling our crops, and items. Thx alley31901

Quote Originally Posted by alley31901 View Post
    I wonder if Tom can sell more items than 9 go 10 or more. Why can't he get buildings supplies. Hay day is a fun game I'm addicted to it. Other thing why do we have to use real money to pay for diamonds i know many people do it. But why can't we use the coins we get from selling our crops, and items. Thx alley31901
    there was a change to Tom a few years ago. He would offer 7 items at most, occasionally he’d offer 9 but you’d have to rest him for his two minutes and hope he’d offer 9!
    The ability use real money to buy diamonds is because supercell is a business - without people doing it, then there is no game!
    If tom could get building supplies then upgrading would be far too easy - the game would lose its appeal. Some for hiring Tom with coins - the point of tom is that he is a premium item and premium items are bought with diamonds.
    Farm level: 90
    Started 1 April 2013