Thread: Clash of Clans would not load until I deleted Boom Beach from my iPad

Clash of Clans would not load until I deleted Boom Beach from my iPad

I used to play Clash of Clans and Boom Beach on the same iPad, but after the update CoC refused to load and when it managed to load was very laggy.

BB was using Game Center to login and CoC using SC ID.

I removed 2 GB of screenshots and old mail from my iPad which freed up nearly 6 GB. And ran a memory cleaner from the Apple Store. It works by telling iOS that it's time to free up space. The app lets iOS do all the work.

CoC and BB are the only games I play on my iPad and CoC was giving me problems loading. Finally, I deleted BB and I'm a level 20 HQ there.

With Boom Beach deleted, Clash of Clans loads and runs fast without any memory problems at all.

i guess boombeach and clash are not the reason for your problems. i guess its your device. maybe its getting old.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; July 12th, 2018 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    i guess boombeach and clash are not the reason for your problems. i guess its your device. maybe its getting old.
    I have a second generation iPad and it is old but other games don't refuse to load or become laggy. Flight Simulator games for iOS run just fine!

It's easier for me to delete Boom Beach than to buy a new iPad and CoC is the only game installed on my iPad right now because I removed every other game without the problem going away. BB seems to be connected to my memory problems and I'm more into CoC than BB at the moment.
    Last edited by NightFury100; July 12th, 2018 at 04:35 PM.