Thread: Village Saved But lost!!?

Exclamation Village Saved But lost!!?

Hello guys.
    i am an old clasher,i saved my village on google account[tested and signed correctly] and played for a long time.
    after that i didnt play for two years because of some reasons.
    now i opend coc, my lovely game and when i clicked signed to google ,my new village[lvl1]saved on gmail :|
    and after many tries only new village loads.
    plz help how can i recover my last village on gmail.
    [Long time no play,so dont remmember many info,i have gmail's user and pass and actually thats my own account]
    waiting for help before getting disappointed of being clasher again

basicly when you start clash of clans (after the download) a th 1 loads and tutorial starts. after the first text bubbles you are able to click the gear button and to chose "gplay". a notification pops up with all saved gplay accounts on the device. chose your gplay account which contains your village and it should load.

if your village doesnt load you must contact the ingame support to recover your village. you will have to answere some questions like:
    when did you start?
    xp level clashname?
    your first clashname if you have changed it?
    last upgrades?
    first/last inapp purchases?

these questions are examples but questions that have been asked. if you cant answere their questions you will not get back your village.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

supercell has the right to delete inactive accounts after 180days of inactivity. few months ago the ingame support told me they havent deleted any account for inactivity yet.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 1 Week Ago at 04:17 PM.