Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golems making a comeback?

Question Golems making a comeback?

Just curious if you guys are seeing more golems being used since the Eagle update...

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

Centennial Club
    No change, same amount as before it appears to our clan. Have 12's and 11's that war regularly.

I tried a couple of old school golem avalanche attacks. Sometimes even taking 7 golems! I won't call em impressive but they are a lot better now. It doesn't feel like I have wasted my de and lab time on upgrading em.
    Th11
    Level 150
    Heroes: 50/50/20
    Loot Grab: 2bil/2bil/14mil
    Highest Trophy: 5072

I'd love to see a revival of the golem + jump spell event - that was hilarious.

Patrick
    Highlander | KarlsruheUnited #2VR2CRCQ | TH 11 | BK 45 | AQ 40 | GW 20 | BH 8 | BM 20

Just don't hold it that way. (Steve Jobs)
    Just play the game like it was intended to be played. (Supercell)
    Ceterum censeo tropaea carere sententiam.

in a tropial Island of the Caribbean drinking Rum aka Puerto Rico
    they are indeed coming back, but still I prefer to use giants for farm due to the speed. My usage on war it depended on the IT, if they are set at single I prefer giants and for multi golem.

TH121 50/51/20 | Clash Birthday 17/01/2015
    TH9.11 26/28/14 | TH8 | TH7
    Los Jedis PR | Los Jedis PR 2
    Quote Originally Posted by KannonFodder View Post
    Your poor builder has to upgrade high explosive materials with a freaking hammer.​ Let him take his time.

Millennial Club
    I was using golems until the most recent event. I'll go back to them once it's over.

Forum Superstar
    I always use 1 Golem pre and post update. Reason simply I want to save Elixir and spend more DE. As I would normally go for high DE offer regardless of how much the Elixir offer is.

The Golem was and still a better tank. The Golem will normally die quite fast from multiple point defenses focusing on it, but it's enough to help me tank some Wizards and create funnel.

However, in war, they could be replaced with BK. Look at level 60 BK, got more HP than Golem even without ability. So I can see why they remove EA special damage to Golem, but couldn't see them making a comeback.
    6 + 3 = 9
    but so does 5 + 4.
    The way you see things isn't always the only way to do things.
    Respect other people's way of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverX View Post
    I always use 1 Golem pre and post update. Reason simply I want to save Elixir and spend more DE. As I would normally go for high DE offer regardless of how much the Elixir offer is.

The Golem was and still a better tank. The Golem will normally die quite fast from multiple point defenses focusing on it, but it's enough to help me tank some Wizards and create funnel.

However, in war, they could be replaced with BK. Look at level 60 BK, got more HP than Golem even without ability. So I can see why they remove EA special damage to Golem, but couldn't see them making a comeback.
    What th are you?

I've used golems in a few war attacks for which I would have previously used giants, but I have to say that I've been using giants still, more than golems. It really does come down to base design though, which is a good thing.

I think the problem is that almost everyone has their infernos set on single still, because of the wonderful AQ/healers and that just eats up a golem. I don't see many above TH10.
    Last edited by Micker99; 3 Days Ago at 05:59 PM.