Thread: Supercell id problem

Supercell id problem

I want to change my supercell id because i connect it to my business gmail and now i want to connect it to my personal gmail so plsz help me sir.

Centennial Club
    Contact Sc support. They will assist you there. U just need to verify your account ownership.

why do you connect it to your business email? havent you thought about possible problems before you registered it to this email? maybe ingame supports help you but if you have changed your email once you will not get a second chance.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

Contacting SuperCell will definitely help you get that fixed. They were able to change my account to my primary email due to the fact I lost access to my old email account. Fyi; Be prepared to answer questions for security reason pertaining your account just to make sure itís you who possess the account. Good luck man!
    Last edited by Silasx; 5 Days Ago at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    why do you connect it to your business email? havent you thought about possible problems before you registered it to this email? maybe ingame supports help you but if you have changed your email once you will not get a second chance.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game
    I connected my main account to my business email. I was far to eager to jump aboard the scid train and didnít really know what it entailed when I did. I occasionally wonder what will happen to my account when I retire from my job. I canít see that happening anytime soon so I take comfort in complacency.