Thread: supercell id problem in login

Fresh Spawn

supercell id problem in login

I have made supercell id on my google id but when I log in with the supercell id, my game begins with the townhal level 1. But if I login from google id it begins with original townhal. Moreover if I register again with super id on the same google account email receives that you are already registered with this account. Problem is that if I login by google id all other supercell id's are removed please help how can I make supercell id again.

Forum All-Star
    You have missed an important step. There is an excellent tutorial video at the top of this sub forum in the thread titled “One and Only SC ID Thread. Give it a watch or read the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ahw189 View Post
    Moreover if I register again with super id on the same google account email receives that you are already registered with this account.
    every supercell id needs its own email account. even if the ingame supports deletes the supercell id the system will still think this email is used for supercell id.
    create a new email account to save your village with supercell id.

Problem is that if I login by google id all other supercell id's are removed please help how can I make supercell id again.
    if you click on login without supercell than the list vanish but in the moment you login with supercell id (or create one) the list will be back. simply click logout and and than login with supercell id. your list with all saved supercell id appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    You have missed an important step. There is an excellent tutorial video at the top of this sub forum in the thread titled “One and Only SC ID Thread. Give it a watch or read the thread.
    for you honey😗.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    every supercell id needs its own email account. even if the ingame supports deletes the supercell id the system will still think this email is used for supercell id.
    create a new email account to save your village with supercell id.

if you click on login without supercell than the list vanish but in the moment you login with supercell id (or create one) the list will be back. simply click logout and and than login with supercell id. your list with all saved supercell id appears.

for you honey.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread
    Lol. Thank you! I usually post from my phone or pad and can’t link threads like that. Or at least I haven’t figured out how to yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Lol. Thank you! I usually post from my phone or pad and can’t link threads like that. Or at least I haven’t figured out how to yet.
    if you look at the quote you will see before and after the link "url" with [ ] and [/ ]. tip [/url] after the link and [url] before that link. same goes for big with "b" or "Quote" and all others.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    if you look at the quote you will see before and after the link "url" with [ ] and [/ ]. tip [/url] after the link and [url] before that link. same goes for big with "b" or "Quote" and all others.
    I dont think you need to type the url in the brackets, it always works for me when I just paste the link into the reply box, without typing url and /url
    Last edited by Enderwizzard; July 12th, 2018 at 12:21 PM.

Thanks to Planck for the cool sig!
    Get your own signature from him here

Quote Originally Posted by Enderwizzard View Post
    I dont think you need to type the url in the brackets, it always works for me when I just paste the link into the reply box
    sorry i forgot to say that if you reply it will autodetect the link and fill [url] in by itself. only if you edit your post you need to tipe in [url].
    Last edited by wotanwaton; July 12th, 2018 at 12:23 PM.