Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What's the point with all the "false advertising" in the game?

I agree completely. It’s insulting.
    KIK: nestof3

Do you mean the Mystery Packages? I’m not seeing this. Do you mean in the catalog or when the gift actually comes? NEVERMIND. I figured it out. ��

Quote Originally Posted by Cuteness View Post
    There are probabilities - if you click on the parcel itself there's the probability button on the upper left side it gives you a list exactly like the toolbox does

I've never been too focused on the mystery packages, I completely forget they exist until I accidentally click on the mailbox or something so I just see the items as a nice little bonus, but I do see what you mean about false advertising, because there's only really a 10% chance of getting the item that's displayed which is a bit misleading
    Last edited by Nestof3; July 16th, 2018 at 02:18 AM.
    KIK: nestof3

Quote Originally Posted by Cuteness View Post
    There are probabilities - if you click on the parcel itself there's the probability button on the upper left side it gives you a list exactly like the toolbox does
    That's really cool, I join the choir of people not having noticed this. I still stand by my point that they should just show this info directly instead of the (imo. misleading picture), but at least it's a step in the right direction (and at least in most of them, the depicted item is actually the most likely, if still very unlikely).

Fun fact: Why does the 10 voucher package and the 30 voucher package have the same probability for the "main" item, the wooden path? That seems to make it a very bad deal to take the 30 package.
    Last edited by alcibiades; July 17th, 2018 at 05:01 PM.
    Player since July 2012 | Level 96

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by alcibiades View Post
    Fun fact: Why does the 10 voucher package and the 30 voucher package have the same probability for the "main" item, the wooden path? That seems to make it a very bad deal to take the 30 package.
    Also, the rest of the % are the same for all the other items...so my policy is to always buy the 10 ticket package.
    KiK - Square_Pixel

I have always religiously paid vouchers to get the tractor without any luck. My wife never paid much attention to it (she always just does the cheapest option when her tickets fill up), tried because I told her to. She got the tractor.
    Level 108 Farm
    Event Data Nut
    All land expanded
    Barn: 5250 Silo: 4600
    10/12 Sanctuary Animals