Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surrender button now!

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    I can assure you, that i would do my utmost to spend all the time possible, if I saw a notification that I’d already won.

I never attack on boost or I don’t depend on “precious boost time” to finish my attacks. I’m not a nice person, not even close.

Nothing would give me greater perverse pleasure than knowingly wasting somebody elses time, when they have clearly indicated (by surrendering) that time is important to them.

I am not the only one thinking like this, when it comes to this game.

THAT is why we will NEVER see a “surrender button”. It’s too easy to knowingly annoy you opponent.

/Affront
    Affront is the guy who moves into the turn lane to pass 3 cars and try to cut back into traffic

He may also be the person running down people on the sidewalk

Forum Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireseal View Post
    Affront is the guy who moves into the turn lane to pass 3 cars and try to cut back into traffic

No, in real life, Im a responsible and considerate person. In a computer game, Im not nice :-)

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    No, in real life, I’m a responsible and considerate person. In a computer game, I’m not nice :-)

/Affront
    the way you play the way you are.....if you enjoy with that is very sad for you. i enjoy winning...you get nothing stealing time
    TH11 almost max (no EA still). AQ50 BK45 BW15. War adult clan (>400 victories)

A surrender button that allows the player to move on to the next base right away, would make it too easy for people to drop trophies.

Also it means less gems being used.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by vgf100 View Post
    the way you play the way you are.....if you enjoy with that is very sad for you. i enjoy winning...you get nothing stealing time
    Stealing time! That’s a bit excessive isn’t I?! When you press attack you are fully aware that an attack may take the full three minutes and you still do it. Someone can’t steal what your offer freely.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireseal View Post

hahaha YEP. passive aggressive much??