Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happen to war matchups

What happen to war matchups

I know i already complain about that my clan is struggling in find war.

But here i just want to know is there any change in war match up algorithm after last update as my clan face this problem after that update .

Before update we find war within 2 hours and after update with same line up ...its take near about 2-3 days to find war and thats after changing line up several time.

Haven't noticed such with my clan

Our searches take forever now. They used to take 2-4 hours. Now they can take up to...well 20 hours.
    Leaving the forums, not quitting the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmk604 View Post
    Our searches take forever now. They used to take 2-4 hours. Now they can take up to...well 20 hours.
    hyy waht is your war th lineup and do u use engineered bases
    Last edited by Ankitagrawal; July 12th, 2018 at 07:19 AM.
    ELITE REBORNTM #20P0UVJYJ
    Recruitment Thread Link
    Click Here
    We Play War And Give Our Best In Clan Game And Complete With Max Tiers(Proof).
    Join As, Help As, Get Stronger Together, Have Fun.

War Log 42::​03::08 Win Streaks 09

It would be great if you could post your typical war roster.
    Our clans war searches have typically gone from 20mins to 30/40mins on average, running 20v or 25v usually.
    We usually have 6 TH12s, 6/9 TH11s then a mix of 10s and 9s. Our matches are typically fair overall.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 13 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-49-20.

I mean realistically even if you're engineered the algorithm should still be able to find a match in a reasonable time frame considering how many engineered clans everyone claims there are.

Level 16 - 7,690/17,100 | Master III
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 188] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

We mainly do war of 15
    Which contain 1-2 ...(.5 bases)
    1-2(Semi engineered bases i.e they have all defence of th8)
    And all other are normal bases ...mainly our 15th member is of th7/8

But again the question is with same line up it is easy to find war before update ..but become tough after update.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    It would be great if you could post your typical war roster.
    Our clans war searches have typically gone from 20mins to 30/40mins on average, running 20v or 25v usually.
    We usually have 6 TH12s, 6/9 TH11s then a mix of 10s and 9s. Our matches are typically fair overall.
    I run about the same 20 or 25vs back to back with 6 th12s and 4 to 5 11s,3 th10s,rest 9s&lower,but as for fair match ups,lol,we've been getting hit hard with 8 to 9 max th12s and rest a bunch of engineered th11s and th10s,and no we don't have any engineered bases just fair play,but if I put 3 th8s at the bottom and they get matched with th10s with max troops and 2 defenses,is this ever going to end where we can get a fair match,course we still end up winning more than 75% but our top has to drop down to 18,19,20 it's making ppl not want to war because their not getting back enough loot as to what they put out for the war,well hoping for a fix soon. Ty Frank from def-row lvl15 clan,USA✌

Quote Originally Posted by djpacmanuk View Post
    I run about the same 20 or 25vs back to back with 6 th12s and 4 to 5 11s,3 th10s,rest 9s&lower,but as for fair match ups,lol,we've been getting hit hard with 8 to 9 max th12s and rest a bunch of engineered th11s and th10s,and no we don't have any engineered bases just fair play,but if I put 3 th8s at the bottom and they get matched with th10s with max troops and 2 defenses,is this ever going to end where we can get a fair match,course we still end up winning more than 75% but our top has to drop down to 18,19,20 it's making ppl not want to war because their not getting back enough loot as to what they put out for the war,well hoping for a fix soon. Ty Frank from def-row lvl15 clan,USA✌
    You seem to be doing just fine, and have a 7 win streak.
    I've looked at your recent wars, and I don't see anything unusual in the matches. In fact in your recent war of 12th July, you had a TH12 advantage.
    I don't know where these 'getting hit hard with 8 to 9 max TH12s' are....

Down the bottom of your roster, yes I see you including a few 8s etc, and yes I see sometimes you are pulling some lopsided bases, but to be honest this really shouldn't effect the outcome of the overall wars.

It looks to me that overall your matches are pretty good, congrats on the 7 win streak!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 13 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-49-20.

Centennial Club
    I have noticed no change in our mostly 10vs10 wars. We get a match in under an hour. Sometimes we have a very wide spread like th11 to th6 and last time that matched us to and engineered one man clan. 3 defenseless in the bottom, 10.5 at the top and rest max def th9:n. For the first time we won an engineered clan. 29vs27 stars. Opponent had only draws and wins in the cocp.it list of wars. I think engineering is giving less and less benefit these days.