Thread: From 9.5 to 10 advice

From 9.5 to 10 advice

Hi all . My player id is #2LLQ2L9U
    Iím not far off Maxed troops.
    Potions Maxed.
    Royals Maxed.
    Traps maxed.(New Traps)

Just want to know when I should put down cannon, archer tower, x bow, infernos etc..

My war weight is minimal and I donít want to go up too fast.

I hope someone can help 👍
    Last edited by PotHeadOutcasts; 1 Week Ago at 03:03 AM.

go ahead to th11. drop infernos and upgrade th....
    TH11 almost max (no EA still). AQ50 BK45 BW15. War adult clan (>400 victories)

Centennial Club
    If you have maxed royals for th10... and at least couple war combos maxed then you should drop everything.

Main TH10 | Lvl 149 | Leader of Crooked Lines | Highest Cups 5144 | BK 38 AQ 40
    Minis - Echo: TH9 | Kaeliix: rushed TH9
    Credit to Planck for the awesome signature.

Thanks mate , Iíve started my Teslaís first. I thought they were upgraded already. Just got two troops to upgrade but theyíll be done soon what with clan games and offers in the shop.
    just out of interest you wouldnít suggest that I upgrade everything I have (defences) and then drop the new stuff otherwise Iíll need a new base layout sooner rather than later . And Iím currently hitting easy th10s and max 9s in war so my war stars are going up good to with a lot of 3 stars 9/10
    One Man Army

Centennial Club
    Is your base being 3 starred in wars most of the time by other 10s? Are you one of only a few 10s or are there others with ITs already dropped?

50 50 on being 3 starred and its never by my mirror or lower itís usually someone with the same offence as me but with low infernos and a low th11 usually does me unless his army isnít maxed . Also there royals are not usually maxed either . But obviously the warden hinders my defences .
    One Man Army

In war Iím always 9th in a ten man war and the rushed players have weaker royals than me Iím currently at 4442 trophies Titan 1 but just suffered a -48 loss on defence and lost 39 in my second loss this season
    One Man Army

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PotHeadOutcasts View Post
    In war I’m always 9th in a ten man war and the rushed players have weaker royals than me...
    If you're at the bottom of the map, IMO you should drop everything because it should be guaranteed that someone above you can cover a hit if you don't clear an enemy base. It's basically giving the opposing clan 1 easier base because you're missing the extra defensive structures.

If you were higher on the map, it may be a different story... but with a max th10 offense you should be comfortable hitting other maxed 10s by now anyway.