Thread: Naming the animals

Naming the animals

I know we all want to name our animals, but it needs to be fixed!!! It is so so annoying!!!

It’s far from true to say we “all want to name our animals”- I certainly don’t!

Quote Originally Posted by Minxville View Post
    It’s far from true to say we “all want to name our animals”- I certainly don’t!
    You do have the option to not name your animals though? whether or not we WANT to name our animals is not the issue here even if I do personally think it's a fun option for players to have. The issue is the camera locking on the pets it is annoying (but I will survive) hopefully it will be looked at though.
    https://discord.gg/XvgFe5G Join the Discord to collaborate with helpful farmers and neighbourhood
    Everyone is welcome and we will be more than happy to have you!

Yes- I understand the issue of the annoying moving about, but I’m just taking issue with the statement that we all want to name our animals, as that’s not the case.

Trainee
    Agree with all sentiments - very annoying and yes I didn't want to name my animals. Perhaps in the Advanced Settings area can be added a switch on/off Animal Naming.

I'd like to name my cows and chickens.