Thread: Derby Task - Tomato Harvest

Derby Task - Tomato Harvest

Hi, I have a confusing issue in regards to a tomato harvest task I took this morning. Before I took the task, it was harvest 320 tomatoes, but once I had taken the task it has shown up on my active task list as make and collect 17 grilled tomatoes.

Oh that is an odd one? Are you sure it wasn't 17 grilled tomatoes for 320 points and you just misread it before you chose it?

I've never heard of a task changing after you pick it, because as far as I am aware of making 17 roasted tomatoes is 320 points and the most you would ever need to harvest for a tomato task is close to 300 but I don't think I have seen one where you would have to harvest over that.

I am of course open to correction on this one though.
    Last edited by MissPoppie; July 12th, 2018 at 11:03 AM.
    https://discord.gg/XvgFe5G Join the Discord to collaborate with helpful farmers and neighbourhood
    Everyone is welcome and we will be more than happy to have you!

Was definitely harvest tomatoes for 320 points, whether I got the number mixed up I'm unsure. Icon was the tomato icon prior to taking the task, then changed to grilled tomatoes in the active task list. I had a pumpkin harvest task active when it first appeared in my task list, so I had begun planting tomatoes in preparation.