Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ARGH's QMT

Millennial Club Arghacceptmyname's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orrscores View Post
    What was your signature party trick?
    Snorklelugging. See above.

Your secret hidden talent?
    3-1/2 octaves of range on my singing voice. Sadly I'm losing a note on each side each year since I turned 40.

Did Sarah leave the party because you barfed on her sun dress?
    Nope, because we were all losers. The barfing came later, she was long gone by then.

Do you have any single lady friends for Mike?
    I did... but then I barfed on her. So no.

Your favorite vacation destination?
    Thus far? Southern Argentina / Chile. This was our honeymoon. New wife was dubious that I could survive a climb up to the base camp of Fitz Roy. Clearly I did but just barely. She got screwed out of the insurance she had just bought...

Spend a night in a luxurious hotel or camp under the stars with the most beautiful scenery you've ever seen?
    Stars 100%. Assuming the stars have wifi.

If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
    Flying in space. Europa intrigues me. No, wait, I want the Green Lantern ring that can make anything happen.

Do these shorts make my butt look fat?
    Lord, yes. I mean no, they look great!

Has your pet racoon ever showed up with a set of keys?
    No, just a herd of little raccoons. (So cute!) You have to give up on the keys dude.

Who would you like to see participate in a QMT that hasn't yet?
    Lloops, Rowman, Gaz, Whirlwind.

What forumers would you most like to meet in person?
    Same as above except for Whirl. He creeps me out.

Millennial Club Arghacceptmyname's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikect1020 View Post
    Orr keeps asking people if clothes make his butt look big. Could he really be a woman?
    Naw. He just feels insecure about his fine rounded butt.

Who do you see the Blue Jays trading in the next 2 weeks?
    Anybody that is not nailed down. But frankly they have very few assets worth anything. They are pulling a Philly here... wait 1 year too long to shop guys for a rebuild. Thank goodness they already have a restocked farm, because they won't be pulling down stud prospects for the guys on the current roster.)

Are you an Argonauts fan?
    Last game I went to see was when Doug Flutie was their QB. 'Nuff said.

Why would people do that to a Honda Civic. In the US that’s not exactly a car where you want to draw attention to yourself while driving?
    Yah I don't get it either, but check the stats. It is the best selling car in Canada.

Do you like Canadian beer?
    Hic!

We’re you in CWAP at the same time Apex was?
    I think so. I was a founding member with Gaz, Will, Macs, and the Texas dude (his name escapes me). Apex was there as soon as we expanded to 10 as I recall.

Do they have the 4th of July in Canada?
    In the sense that when you work for a Canadian branch of an American parent company, yes. Because they all go off on vacation and you get a blessed break from damn fool e-mails. Canada does the same thing on July 1.

If you were trapped in a cave by floodwaters for a few weeks like those soccer players, what would be the first thing you’d want to do after you got out?
    Head for REALLY high ground and never ever go to the lowlands again. Plus spend the rest of my life trying to earn $$$ to donate to the folks who rescued me and the families of those who died trying.

You’re picking sides for kickball. Your only 2 remaining options are Orr and manbearpig, who do you choose?
    Orr. Assuming he brings his darts. Seems he's pretty good and could try to cripple the opposition.

What is your greatest accomplishment in life?
    2 sons, brought them up and they are still alive, with a slim possibility that they can support me when I get older. Plus one is left handed. (I tied his right arm behind him from age 3-10). So I created a LOOGY. Worth $3m per year.

There is a 4th of July in Canada. It comes between the 3rd and the 5th.

I hit a home run in my softball game tonight. The field we were playing on had no fenses so I had to do it the old fashioned way by running all the way around the bases. Did you see me running?