Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ARGH's QMT

Millennial Club Arghacceptmyname's Avatar

ARGH's QMT

Apparently it is my turn. Have at it. (Sorry to Ishmaam for thinking he was banned, duh I forgot about the special post counts. Seems so long ago that I was BATMAN!) Boilerplate follows:

ATTENTION: PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE POSTING

1. If you would like to host your own QMT, please indicate so on this thread. We will VM/PM you when it is your turn. DO NOT make your own QMT.

2. Please don't ask questions that break forum rules or force me to make answers that break the forum rules. If it gets ugly, we likely will not be able to do any more QMTs in the future.

3. Ask as many questions as the host of the QMT will allow, but make them good questions. It's not a competition to see who can ask the most questions.

4. Answering questions is under my jurisdiction. Which means I won't answer questions I deem to be inappropriate
    Last edited by Arghacceptmyname; 4 Days Ago at 10:26 PM.
    Main is essentially retired, just bleeding PP to help the TF until it runs out.

Alt is trying the low level Radar approach to the LBs. At 1056 VP with Radar 7 as of July 15, 2018.

Greetings

If you could detach/reattach one body part, which would it be and why?

How would you feel if you had to sing everything you say for the rest of your life?

Toilet paper roll. Over or under?

What are your greatest BB accomplishment and worst BB shortcoming?

Which movie would become the funniest were it shown as a silent film?

Think of any product. What would be the worst possible new name you could give it?

You're about to be executed for treason or jaywalking or something. What is your final meal request?

If everything was on the line (life, love, fame and fortune, pride, etc) and you had to dance for it, which song would it be to?

What game always ends badly when you play it?

Would you rather be stuck eating all food that's wayyy too salty, or that's sickly sweet?

Why wouldn’t they accept your name?

How many did you try?

If JBlon and Orr had a love child, what character from any movie/tv show/comic book would it look like?

If you could travel back in time and kill 1 person before he did what he is known for, who would you kill?

You have money for a ticket to a concert or a sporting event, which do you choose?

I just saw DMAZ running as fast as he could. Were you throwing chess pieces at him again?

Did you fart or is that Orr’s breath?

Do you believe in aliens?

Quote Originally Posted by JBlon View Post
    Greetings

If you could detach/reattach one body part, which would it be and why?
    Whichever foot is suffering from gout at that moment

How would you feel if you had to sing everything you say for the rest of your life?
    I sing a lot anyway. Folks around me wouldn't be too surprised. I think I'd like singing into the PA system at work announcing a chemical spill...

Toilet paper roll. Over or under?
    OVER. (That was an actual question to the Ann Landers Miss Manners newspaper column a LONG time ago. She felt it was personal preference but leaned to under. She's dead to me now.)

What are your greatest BB accomplishment and worst BB shortcoming?
    Accomplishment: #1 in Canada and #37 TF5 within 2 months of each other. Shortcoming: Shock timing. (By far.)

Which movie would become the funniest were it shown as a silent film?
    The Teletubbies movie (2015 version)

Think of any product. What would be the worst possible new name you could give it?
    I can't improve on the Chevy Nova as marketed in Mexico ("Nova" = no go)

You're about to be executed for treason or jaywalking or something. What is your final meal request?
    Roasted body parts from the jerk who sentenced me to death for jaywalking. Or steak. Mmmm steak.

If everything was on the line (life, love, fame and fortune, pride, etc) and you had to dance for it, which song would it be to?
    The Slosh (Daniel Boone Beautiful Sunday version). I've managed to nail that line dance over the years. Or... headbanging to Ozzy.

What game always ends badly when you play it?
    Croquinole vs my grandmother when I was a kid. She didn't believe in letting the grandkids have a chance and she was a local Croquinole champion. 3 rounds and it would be 240 to 0.

Would you rather be stuck eating all food that's wayyy too salty, or that's sickly sweet?
    All food? As in, every meal every day? Gimme the salt.

Alt is trying the low level Radar approach to the LBs. At 1056 VP with Radar 7 as of July 15, 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikect1020 View Post
    Why wouldn’t they accept your name?
    I had no idea that you were supposed to pay a bribe to get your cool idea for a name accepted.

How many did you try?
    3 or 4. Patience is not my strong suit.

If JBlon and Orr had a love child, what character from any movie/tv show/comic book would it look like?
    The alien from Alien. Duh.

If you could travel back in time and kill 1 person before he did what he is known for, who would you kill?
    Whoever made the final decision on banning DDT (rather than ensuring it was being used correctly) was going to be my first answer. For a less serious answer: whichever blazing idiot decided to decouple the number of hotdogs in a package with the number of buns in a package.

You have money for a ticket to a concert or a sporting event, which do you choose?
    Hmmm... I'll go with the concert assuming they are equally appealing.

I just saw DMAZ running as fast as he could. Were you throwing chess pieces at him again?
    Yes. Don't tell the cops. My newly invented piece: the dart. (Range 8 squares. Damage: kills any pawn moving backwards. Plus the King via splash damage. It's a bit OP...)

Did you fart or is that Orr’s breath?
    I've only been back from the dentist for a few hours (took a puck in the teeth) so I suspect I may have farted. I'm so numb I could have done worse than that... well anyway...

Do you believe in aliens?
    Absolutely. Do I believe we will ever meet them? Sadly no but I hope we are wrong wrong wrong.
    (10 chars...)

Banned
    This place called 'smirkland' up in a valley in Hog Mountain
    What is that profile pic about?

Have you ever had someone join your TF who was way underleveled offensively and had a terrible statue line up, had that person leave before you could kick them, then invited them back just so you could kick them out?

If you were a bird, whose car would you poop on first?

You have a slingshot and a bag full of “reindeer pellets”, what do you do?

What op is your TF doing?

What would you do if a new TF member, whose only previous attack was a GBE only finish, attacked a bunch of boom cannons with T Meds? (This just happened in my TF on Dead End and he did the honorable thing)

How would you rank the 3 Star Wars trilogies?

Have you read/ participated in any QMTs in the other forums?

What troop would you use to “till the ground” for someone’s Hay Day farm?

What troop/combo would you use to raid a Clash village?

What 1 change would you make to Boom Beach if you could?

Quote Originally Posted by Ishmaam View Post
    What is that profile pic about?
    There was a guy on the forum recently who spent all of his time complaining about “Ice Princesses”. He irritated me, so I changed my picture.

Plus she’s kinda hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikect1020 View Post
    Have you ever had someone join your TF who was way underleveled offensively and had a terrible statue line up, had that person leave before you could kick them, then invited them back just so you could kick them out?
    Hee hee nice vengeance boot. I'll have to do that next time somebody irritates me. I've mostly been in TFs who are supporting a cause over the last couple of years (CWAP, The Silo) so we welcome underpowered members... But if they are underpowered and not following the plan that was the reason for the TF in the first place they don't last long.

If you were a bird, whose car would you poop on first?
    The Honda Civic with the loudest custom exhaust in a 50-mile radius. (Not sure is this is a US thing as well? Up here, if you buy a Honda Civic, the first thing you do is rip out the factory exhaust, put in custom resonators to make it sound like an underpowered motorcycle, and chop the suspension. )

You have a slingshot and a bag full of “reindeer pellets”, what do you do?
    Knock out Santa, steal his stuff, enslave the rest of the reindeer, and declare 2018 "The Year Without Xmas". (I'm not too good at buying gifts, I dread Xmas.)

What op is your TF doing?
    Stronghold or ones on either side. We are hurting a bit for intel since I basically retired my main and a couple of others did the same. Primary reason for the TF is to give lower level alts more resources than they normally would get...

What would you do if a new TF member, whose only previous attack was a GBE only finish, attacked a bunch of boom cannons with T Meds? (This just happened in my TF on Dead End and he did the honorable thing)
    See above. Treat it as a teachable moment. Then if the member does it a second time I'm gonna use your vengeance boot stategy.

How would you rank the 3 Star Wars trilogies?
    Well below almost all Star Trek content, except maybe Voyager and the original series.

Have you read/ participated in any QMTs in the other forums?
    No. Good idea.

What troop would you use to “till the ground” for someone’s Hay Day farm?
    Scorchers, duh. I hope nobody does that to my (long neglected) farm!

What troop/combo would you use to raid a Clash village?
    One that looked like Joe Strummer to try to confuse the defences? (Sorry, never played Clash...)

What 1 change would you make to Boom Beach if you could?
    Allow LCs to be used during upgrades.
    Thanks for keeping the thread alive Mike.
    Last edited by Arghacceptmyname; 21 Hours Ago at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arghacceptmyname View Post
    Thanks for keeping the thread alive Mike.
    The QMTs in the other 2 forums have had boring questions. I’ve boomed a couple in each to bring a taste of the questions we’ve been getting here.