Thread: Playing after an absence - Question about Maggie

Playing after an absence - Question about Maggie

Hello!

I took several months off and came back over the weekend! Needless to say, I missed some big updates.

The one I'm having a question on still is Maggie. I've read through the past 20 pages of threads, and through one in particular thread that was 26 pages long on Maggie specifically.

Ignoring the prices of the items she offers, has it changed from the beginning where if you wanted to "re-install" something you had before you can now for a "re-install" fee? It looks like through all the reading I've done it was NOT possible to do that, but maybe now it is?

Any clarification would be great. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by wowprincess View Post
    Hello!

I took several months off and came back over the weekend! Needless to say, I missed some big updates.

The one I'm having a question on still is Maggie. I've read through the past 20 pages of threads, and through one in particular thread that was 26 pages long on Maggie specifically.

Ignoring the prices of the items she offers, has it changed from the beginning where if you wanted to "re-install" something you had before you can now for a "re-install" fee? It looks like through all the reading I've done it was NOT possible to do that, but maybe now it is?

Any clarification would be great. Thank you!

Anything you purchase can can now be reinstalled at a discount.

welcome back!
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 33 BK 25
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Thank you!