Thread: Is there anyway?

Is there anyway?

I see this happen all to often. Non friend farms are stealing items from other people farms. Can we make it to where it's a friend only farm so non group frieds can't steal them? Cause its getting aggrivating just to sell 1 or 2 items for a friend only to have some non friend farm steal it from them. What I'm asking is for a on and off button to keep other farms from buying your items when ur trying to sell it to a friend

Centennial Club
    Hey welcome!

This I believe is mentioned in the RULED OUT FOR THE TIME BEING sticky at the top of this sub-forum as "Locking the RSS to restrict access".

You can easily isolate yourself from other players except friends or neighbours by not helping anyone for some days, so that you don't show up in the Last Helpers tab, not advertising anything ever (it stays in the paper even after purchase for a couple of minutes more or less, and if not purchased for 3 hours I think), and also not participating in global events. Even then you might be found through your boat points. Also it's helpful to know you can visit any of your followers, so make sure you're not following anyone you don't want to. Some ppl might know more about this, but this is what I got for you...

Thks
    Last edited by Rena9067; July 12th, 2018 at 12:12 AM. Reason: I'm just dumb....

Centennial Club
    I sell very often to some friend and never had this problem... Just don't put any publicity and make sure your friend is near and ready to buy... Otherwise you can also use the demand board so your friend can ask what he want and you can give him... When you're selling something that part of the game to make it accessible to everyone... otherwise what the point to selling thing?

Here's what some people do:
    Put one wheat for sale for 1 coin. When your friend is in your shop he buys it, and you will be able to see that he's the one who bought it. Now you put the item you wanted to sell him in the same box as you put the wheat. He's ready and grabs it as soon as it shows up.
    A little extra work, but seems to be working like a charm.

I had someone change the name of their farm when I was buying things that they were selling. The name basically told me to "Go Away/ Stop Buying From my Farm." I figured they were trying to sell to specific people and quit buying at that time. I would rather keep the farms I follow and not be blocked by being stubborn.

On the flip side, I know I was thanked by this farm one time when I helped a crate on their boat. I knew I had many of the items to help them fill the rest of a crate, just not the required amount to do it myself ( popcorn or bread, you know). So I bought some more of their items for sale and them put the item they needed for sale in my shop. Sure enough, they showed up, bought the needed item and then promptly changed their name to "Thanks/Nice of You."

Centennial Club
    Not sure to understand what the issue... if both player are ready and the seller put it on sale when the buyer is there and waiting... should never experiments any problems... I've been playing for 5 years and never had this kind of issues

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by theONEdada View Post
    Not sure to understand what the issue... if both player are ready and the seller put it on sale when the buyer is there and waiting... should never experiments any problems... I've been playing for 5 years and never had this kind of issues
    Some are in fact playing for a long time and not having this come across them. But I also know about a farm that has a stalker, and isn't the only one. A neighbour of mine said she had a stalker that was constantly buying things from her. When she's selling for us, her neighbours, she usually doesn't have the problem of the stalker buying first and disrupting in-NH sells, but if the other end lacks to buy the item right away, we might get the products "robbed" by the stalker.

This stalker problem is as important in the matter of sales as it is in the matter of help. My NH always has tons of withered plants spreaded and distributed throughout the neighbour's farms to help complete help tasks almost instantly. But when you have a stalker, this gets troublesome and complicated, as the stalker beggins reviving plants that were intended for a neighbour to revive.

Thks