Thread: Fishing hole expansion.

Trainee

Fishing hole expansion.

Isnít it funny that we have been given room to expand again but the equipment to do so remains nearly impossible to get. My barn is holding plenty of deeds and mallets but markers are well hidden. I wish expansions would just stay out of sight completely until items needed are put into circulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireemtrw View Post
    Isn’t it funny that we have been given room to expand again but the equipment to do so remains nearly impossible to get. My barn is holding plenty of deeds and mallets but markers are well hidden. I wish expansions would just stay out of sight completely until items needed are put into circulation.
    You can, just as you can do it with barn, silo and town buildings, but it is a little pricier.

i only need one more deed here. If I tap the plus sign, it will take my deeds and tick it as completed. For the barn, it is only 10 diamonds, so not sure I would spend 12 for land expansion.

Last edited by WussyPuss; 6 Days Ago at 09:41 PM.
    Farm 135
    CoC TH9 BhB8 AQ 25 BK 16
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Everyone is always short of an item or two to expand a thing ... r me and the fishing spots its deeds. If i had the deeds I'd use them then i will be short of somthing else for the next expansion ...if I wasn't I'd expand- it's st the way it works.j

Trainee
    Ok thanks and noted. I guess the shortages are geographical. Farm on my friends. ������