Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lynn K's QMT (Season One)

Thanks. Those are awesome answers

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Rena9067 View Post
    ...dogs or cats?
    Cats because they're more intelligent than dogs. At least the ones who come to my backyard. The neighbors' dog somehow found a way to jump into my yard and bark incessantly to announce his arrival. He doesn't know how to return home so I must ring the neighbors' doorbell to tell them their baby is lost again but doesn't want to leave. One of them must carry the petulant dog back home. Embarrassing.

In contrast, I don't know that cats have visited my backyard until I see the fertilizer on the lawn or dead mice and pocket gophers. Cats are welcomed because they do a great job of pest control.

ice cream or froyo?
    Thank you for teaching me a new word. I didn't know froyo is frozen yogurt. I tried it but didn't like it because it isn't as creamy as ice cream.

live in the past or in the future?
    The future because I don't know what has happened already.

beach, pool or jacuzzi?
    Jacuzzi heated at 70 degrees Fahrenheit.

tea or coffee?
    Jasmine tea
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 1 Day Ago at 02:02 AM.
    Lynn, 6-19-18, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

Happy Forum Anniversary to Mod Cowslips
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...6#post11749026

Quote Originally Posted by Mikect1020 View Post
    My scorchers are fires up and ready to roll. How do you defend your farm?
    Um, what? Then I realized you're a Boomer and referring to this below.

My counter measure against your scorchers is to order my dogs dig a network of shallow trenches filled with water diverted from the river. The rest of the animals on my farm will camouflage the trenches so well your scorchers won't detect them until they've fallen and in and become submerged and waiting to be harvested later for scrap metal by Maggie to make victory monuments.

Do you have any rocks on your farm at the moment? My Grens are looking for something to blow up.
    No, my farm is cleared of all rocks. If your Grens want to blow something up, they're welcome to mine ore for me at the mine.

Have you seen a raccoon running around your farm? If so, does it have a set of Silverado keys in its mouth?

If he’s not on your farm, have you seen him on any of your neighbor’s farms?

If you do see him, can you catch him and bring him to the Boom Beach forum? Don’t worry about the foam around his mouth
    Uh oh, I may have some bad news for you if the foamy raccoon is your pet. I don't have pests on my farm with the arrival of foxes. They prey on mice, gophers, but sometimes bigger animals such as raccoons.

If you were a bird, whose car would you poop on first?
    If I were a bird, I can't control my bowel movement and must bomb away indiscriminately. It's not personal.

If you were walking by a lake and saw a lawyer drowning, would you go to dinner or a movie?
    Since it's an emergency situation, I'd call 911 and let the trained professionals tell me what to do next because I'm not trained in rescue operations. After that, I'd go to a movie.

What insect does ilovehayday remind you of?
    Monarch butterfly

What type of fish do you think cowslips would be if cowslips became a fish?
    Clownfish

If you could travel back in time and kill anyone, who would you kill?

IMO, the list of despots, demagogues, sociopaths, misanthropes who committed crimes against humanity is long. But I don't see myself as a time-traveling serial killer correcting the mistakes made by the human race. No one should take on the powers of a judge and executioner who could travel back in time.

We made horrific mistakes so let's learn from them and don't make them again. If we remove the bloody stains from the tapestry of our history, we'd never see the mistakes and then make them in another timeline and thus delay our development as a human race.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishmaam View Post
    Did you expect me?

or ?

Am i a nice guy?
    Yes and yes.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 6 Hours Ago at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Um, what? Then I realized you're a Boomer and referring to this below.

My counter measure against your scorchers is to order my dogs dig a network of shallow trenches filled with water diverted from the river. The rest of the animals on my farm will camouflage the trenches so well your scorchers won't detect them until they've fallen and in and become submerged and waiting to be harvested later for scrap metal to make victory monuments.

No, my farm is cleared of all rocks. If your Grens want to blow something up, they're welcome to mine ore for me at the mine.

Uh oh, I may have some bad news for you if the foamy raccoon is your pet. I don't have pests on my farm with the arrival of foxes. They prey on mice, gophers, but sometimes bigger animals such as raccoons.

If I were a bird, I can't control my bowel movement and must bomb away indiscriminately. It's not personal.

Since it's an emergency situation, I'd call 911 and let the trained professionals tell me what to do next because I'm not trained in rescue operations. After that, I'd go to a movie.

Monarch butterfly

Clownfish

IMO, the list of despots, demagogues, sociopaths, misanthropes who committed crimes against humanity is long. But I don't see myself as a time-traveling serial killer correcting the mistakes made by the human race. No one should take on the powers of a judge and executioner who could travel back in time.

We made horrific mistakes so let's learn from them and don't make them again. If we remove the bloody stains from the tapestry of our history, we'd never see the mistakes and then make them in another timeline and thus delay our development as a human race.

Yes and yes.
    Trust me, you don’t want grenadiers mining for you. With their lack of accuracy you’d be taking more body parts out than ore.

As for the raccoon, he stole one of my fellow boomer’s truck keys and has been on the run since. If you can catch him, bring him over to Boom Beach as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    OK, I see you didn't signup for a QMT yet so I don't know how long must I wait to ask the following question: What four things that cannot come back per your father. Thank you for the closure.
    😊 It’s an actual saying, Lynn.

The sped arrow, the spoken word, the past life and the missed opportunity. Unfortunately for me, I always got it quoted at me by daddy during report card time (once per term, three times a year in our system). Every single report card I got in primary school had some version of “Performs well. Talks during class.” 😏🙊😄 My father was trying to guide his errant child.

And on that note:

1. What childhood lesson has most served you in adulthood?

2. Which song of the 70s or 80s could be your life anthem? Sappy (but AWESOME) ballads from Air Supply are totally allowed!

BONUS: How willing are you to put yourself up for adoption by Jeff Bezos today?😂
    Last edited by BostonGirl; 10 Hours Ago at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    ...1. What childhood lesson has most served you in adulthood?
    No matter how often life knocks me down physically and metaphorically, I must get up and find ways to overcome the challenges.

2. Which song of the 70s or 80s could be your life anthem? Sappy (but AWESOME) ballads from Air Supply are totally allowed!
    "Sweet Dreams" by The Eurythmics

EDIT: Upon further reflection, it's "Believe It or Not", the theme song from the TV series "The Greatest American Hero" which aired on ABC in the early 1980's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4JCehDOy54

Ah, Youtube, you're the closest thing to a time machine.

BONUS: How willing are you to put yourself up for adoption by Jeff Bezos today?
    No because I look too old and have too much hair to be his son. But kudos to him for pioneering the bald look and online retailing.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 21 Minutes Ago at 02:23 AM.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #28
    Hello Lynn K. Time for questions from the Clownfish...

1. What's your favourite season of the year? Please tell us why.

2. Without naming them (forum rule 6), have you played - or do you still play - any other farming games?

3. Do you display photos of family/friends/favourite places/happy memories?

4. You clearly enjoy classical music. Do you enjoy theatre? What would you choose to see if you were offered free tickets?

5. Are you a gardener?

6. Your favourite character from Hay Day?

7. You often are "the fount of all knowledge" of all things on the forum, and in the wider world. Do you have a good memory and/or do you have a technique for managing the information?

8. Do you have a skill or talent that would surprise us?

Oh, and if you want some Grenadiers, you can have mine. They're currently "resting", having proved how inaccurately and randomly they merrily lob ordnance!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Cowslips; 3 Hours Ago at 11:01 PM.

Hay Day level 162 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...