Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: balloon glitch?

balloon glitch?

I bought the bouncy castle that came with diamond purchase. A few days later I bought the balloons. I received the balloons but yesterday when I was going through the decorations there were two more balloons stored. Did we get balloons as a derby birthday gift? I went over my receipts and have only one balloon purchase. I don't want to get banned for exploiting a bug.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by xenkitty View Post
    I bought the bouncy castle that came with diamond purchase. A few days later I bought the balloons. I received the balloons but yesterday when I was going through the decorations there were two more balloons stored. Did we get balloons as a derby birthday gift? I went over my receipts and have only one balloon purchase. I don't want to get banned for exploiting a bug.
    Please don't worry. The diamond purchase gave you three sets of balloons, so there's no glitch.

Enjoy them!

Hay Day level 162 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...

Thanks, if I had known I would have bought more.