Thread: have there been multiple maintenance breaks the past week or 2?

have there been multiple maintenance breaks the past week or 2?

Every other day or more frequently of late I find my activity log shows enemy attack replays grayed (unavailable).
    Ime this demonstrates an update or maintenance break occurred.
    Looking at the announcements page nothing is noted in months except the June update.
    Am I just being lucky and not having my game play interupted during these but losing replays because they are happening?
    MinionsWeb is DredPir8Roberts in Deep Black Ops2
    Maxed|VP1110 WOOT!|GBE42+17+17+17+17+17|PSC71|TD29+13|TH33 RetiredTurtle! whatsyerexcuse?
    ⚡Inigo_Montoya⚡ in Deep Black Ops2 too
    Maxed|VP670|GBE40+17+17+17+16|RR49|PSC74|TD31+13|T H29 Prepare2die
    TELEGRAM RECRUITING
    - t.me/BoomBeachRecruits - @BoomBeachRecruits

That does sound strange. Aside following the announced and implemented updates, I haven't had any raids grayed out (but still getting my fair share). I'm on iOS and haven't switched to Supercell ID just yet.
    HQ22 | Everything maxed, except basic skills

Forum Veteran
    No maintenance breaks recently. I think the replays become unavailable if the attacker has attacked too many bases since the attack took place. That’s just a guess though, there may be a more technical explanation available.

Again....no attack replays to review from a cut off between 7 and 12 hours ago.ie I can see 7 hrs ago, cannot see the next one 12 hours ago and beyond.

Sucks because I like to review certain attacks and tweak the base
    Last edited by MinionsWeb; 5 Days Ago at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MinionsWeb View Post
    Again....no attack replays to review from a cut off between 7 and 12 hours ago.ie I can see 7 hrs ago, cannot see the next one 12 hours ago and beyond.

Sucks because I like to review certain attacks and tweak the base
    I can see attacks up to 6 days ago in my log. 6 days ago i rolled back to version 35.99 because 35.113 messed up my graphics and made my buttons super big and screen zoomed in super tight to where the game was not playable.

Maybe you have boom on auto update and it installed the optional update recently? Just spitballing.
    Charlie1Delta: 6 GBE/4 TD Bobby: 6 GBE/4 TD HookemHorns: 6 GBE/4 TD Fredy:6 GBE/4 TD
    Telegram: @SextonBW
    Task Force: Valkyrie Will
    http://youtube.com/ValkyrieWill

Quote Originally Posted by Charle1Delta View Post
    I can see attacks up to 6 days ago in my log. 6 days ago i rolled back to version 35.99 because 35.113 messed up my graphics and made my buttons super big and screen zoomed in super tight to where the game was not playable.

Maybe you have boom on auto update and it installed the optional update recently? Just spitballing.
    I saw that post in bugs.
    Odd sh....stuff...has been happening.
    On android I didnt get an option, it just was shoved down my throat.
    I do have developers mode so in theory I can roll it back, but I don't want to bother.

Hoping dev realizes they hosed the gb tiles and the logs behaviors and resolve it soon.
    MinionsWeb is DredPir8Roberts in Deep Black Ops2
    Maxed|VP1110 WOOT!|GBE42+17+17+17+17+17|PSC71|TD29+13|TH33 RetiredTurtle! whatsyerexcuse?
    ⚡Inigo_Montoya⚡ in Deep Black Ops2 too
    Maxed|VP670|GBE40+17+17+17+16|RR49|PSC74|TD31+13|T H29 Prepare2die
    TELEGRAM RECRUITING
    - t.me/BoomBeachRecruits - @BoomBeachRecruits

Quote Originally Posted by MinionsWeb View Post
    On android I didn't get an option, it just was shoved down my throat.
    If you have boom set to auto update in the play store it will automatically install even the optional updates when they are available.

Thats what mine did but I found a fellow boomer who had the same device as me to rip the apk and send it to me, then I turned off auto update and all has been well.
    Charlie1Delta: 6 GBE/4 TD Bobby: 6 GBE/4 TD HookemHorns: 6 GBE/4 TD Fredy:6 GBE/4 TD
    Telegram: @SextonBW
    Task Force: Valkyrie Will
    http://youtube.com/ValkyrieWill