Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 Players looking for a new neighborhood

4 Players looking for a new neighborhood

We are looking to leave our neighborhood to find a more active derby participating neighborhood. Iím level 47 and my friends are level 42, 35, and 27. We are very active and love helping out our fellow neighbors with anything they need. Let me know if your neighborhood fits our needs. Thank you
    Last edited by Drewmarten12; July 11th, 2018 at 02:49 PM.

Please try Dachshund Delight! We are 8 players, levels 10ish - 120ish and are active, friendly, chatty, and Derby players! We are in the Champs League. If lots of time one week play the Derby, otherwise use the opt out button for when you are busy. We are daily farmers.

Our tag is #9VGGVC22, green dog on blue background is our emblem!

Hi,

If you are looking for a fun, chatty and helpful, derby oriented group we are here for you. We do derby tasks at 320 points and do all 10 tasks (we buy the extra task each week). We are laid back and don't mind derby opt out. Our hood is Sunny side of the street. Red lobster, purple background. Hope to see you there! Please PM me for details or Kik me at Tiggerddc or line me at Tiggerddc. We use the line app to communicate outside of the game.

Fresh Spawn
    We would love to have you all! We are a small Hood of 16 but are competitive in derby. Levels range from 25-61. We chat and help each reach goals daily. You are not required to compete, your welcome to opt out at any time. Our level to join is set at 30 but can drop to allow you all to join. Thanks a bunch and hope to see you soon!

Goods 4 The Hood
    Logo: Blue crossed shovels on yellow background
    #9URQC922

New Bloke/Chick
    Hi! Our small hood is looking for some new neighbors/ we derby weekly and ask to opt out if you can’t complete tasks. We do 310 and above. We are helpful and friendly! Come give us a try if you haven’t found a hood. The Friendly Helpers. Tag # CCOVRQL

Come join us....Dairy Air Acres. We do 9 tasks of 310 or more. Everyone has access to trash tasks. We are helpful but quiet sometimes. Must do derby or will be booted. Our Tag#9G8UQ020

Hey friend! I just started this game not too long ago and made a neighborhood with a couple of friends. We would like to expand our neighborhood and meet some new people! We’re looking for anyone that is active and lvl 18+! We're pretty chill, all we ask is for everyone to be respectful and nice to each other! If you're looking for a hood, come join ours!

Neighborhood: Fairy Tail
    Tag: #P2CYVULC

Hi there! We are a small group (currently only 3 of us participating) but we have been actively trying to grow our hood. We are helpful but we have been burnt in the past by some players taking advantage of us We are willing to make exceptions for the perfect matches 😉 If you are willing to come join and work with us that would be wonderful! We are THE EXPLORERS #8q8qprlu

If you’re still looking give us a try!
    English speaking adult *daily* players that are active in town and derby! Any time zone. Level 50 and up! (Preferred but we are flexible) We love the derby and usually place in top 3 although we are mainly playing for horseshoe prizes and to remain in Champion league , 9 tasks are expected if you opt in and 10th is ALWAYS optional! Diamonds are precious no pressure here! feel free to opt out if life gets busy. Be friendly, polite (pls/thx) like to share, help and we are happy to help in return.I guess we are looking for like minded ppl.. with a great sense of humor! it’s a game �� and it’s fun to tend cows & sheep, but it’s also fun to community farm.
    PM me if we sound like a good fit for your needs! Hood jumpers need not apply as we are looking for long term friends

Join our champions league hood, 310+ regular derby and 320+ special derby's. Must complete all 9 tasks, 10th is optional, unless you let a task expire. English speaking. We have members from all around the world. We are a quiet but helpful hood, would love to add some chatty members.

Most members play in every derby, some opt out here and there. While this is a very helpful group, if you are asking for items from others, we expect you to also be helping as well. We say please, thank you and you're welcome.

All members are promoted to elder to help keep board clear of low point tasks and accept new players. We leave all tasks on the board over 310 points as players all have their favorite tasks. Leaders and co-leaders will remove tasks over 310 if they remain on the board too long or if there are too many of the same task types..will do a chat last call in case someone wants a task to remain as their next task because they are finishing up a task.

We do not save tasks. Tasks on the board are first come, first serve.

We are a mid sized hood. Our hood is about 2 months old, but most of us came to this one from the same previous hood.

Looney Toons neighborhood Tag 9Q9GU8R2