Thread: 4 Players looking for a new neighborhood

4 Players looking for a new neighborhood

We are looking to leave our neighborhood to find a more active derby participating neighborhood. Iím level 47 and my friends are level 42, 35, and 27. We are very active and love helping out our fellow neighbors with anything they need. Let me know if your neighborhood fits our needs. Thank you
    Last edited by Drewmarten12; 6 Days Ago at 02:49 PM.

Please try Dachshund Delight! We are 8 players, levels 10ish - 120ish and are active, friendly, chatty, and Derby players! We are in the Champs League. If lots of time one week play the Derby, otherwise use the opt out button for when you are busy. We are daily farmers.

Our tag is #9VGGVC22, green dog on blue background is our emblem!

Hi,

If you are looking for a fun, chatty and helpful, derby oriented group we are here for you. We do derby tasks at 320 points and do all 10 tasks (we buy the extra task each week). We are laid back and don't mind derby opt out. Our hood is Sunny side of the street. Red lobster, purple background. Hope to see you there! Please PM me for details or Kik me at Tiggerddc or line me at Tiggerddc. We use the line app to communicate outside of the game.

Fresh Spawn
    We would love to have you all! We are a small Hood of 16 but are competitive in derby. Levels range from 25-61. We chat and help each reach goals daily. You are not required to compete, your welcome to opt out at any time. Our level to join is set at 30 but can drop to allow you all to join. Thanks a bunch and hope to see you soon!

Goods 4 The Hood
    Logo: Blue crossed shovels on yellow background
    #9URQC922