Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle orders 6

Quote Originally Posted by Lloopy14 View Post
    dont applaud him... heís not done BO 6 yet

i think that the problem hereís lies in expectations. I feel that BO6 was unnecessary and is Op. We have a different view point, coming at it from different opinion.

It is possible to get 6 shot s off, even if impractical. And, even if it is only 5... the question is the total damage that they do- is that more? I think that, unboosted, a single shot from all my zookas is about 130k. Plus the 50k extra damage that zmot stated and itís 180k. That is a big boost. The quicker clearing may mean that key defenses are cleared quicker, saving on an extra shock on the second round.... maybe enough gbe for a second BO hit etc etc.

I think that BO has to be considered practically, not just in the theoretical mode. Zmotís vid ends a bit early. The zookas are still glowing, what would be useful to know is how long it took Zmot to bring down both bases... and how many extra shots he got off in total.
    Fair point, expectations can be a problem lol. While 50k is a decent boost for pvp, it is not much for the high ops. My guess is the buff was to help out with the new op since it came with the same update. Yeah, those are things we need to see.

MC! you have a project to work on !

Quote Originally Posted by boomstar View Post
    While 50k is a decent boost for pvp, it is not much for the high ops.
    In fairness Zmot could have got a sixth shot off
    Main. TD 30, 13, 13, 13 GBE: 39, 17, 17, 17, 17, 17:
    Mini GBE 41, 17, 16, 16 RR 45 PSC 74 TH 27 TD 25; 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinqing View Post
    "High level players" isn't an elite cult, it's a stage in the game that people reach, high vp, high ops, any of those or more.

Millennial Club Arghacceptmyname's Avatar
    It's so much easier to determine whether Second Wind 6 is doing what it is supposed to. Hit it and count the purple tanks. 1-2-3. YAY! It's working!

Quote Originally Posted by Arghacceptmyname View Post
    It's so much easier to determine whether Second Wind 6 is doing what it is supposed to. Hit it and count the purple tanks. 1-2-3. YAY! It's working!

Awesome when I take warriors!
    "High level players" isn't an elite cult, it's a stage in the game that people reach, high vp, high ops, any of those or more.

Millennial Club
    The math works out for Level 6 Battle Orders:

Floor(BO Time * ((1 + (BO Speed Bonus) / Attacks per Second)) = Number of Attacks During BO

For a Zooka = Floor(7.5 * ((1 + 0.6) / 2)) = Floor (7.5 (1.6 / 2)) = Floor (7.5 * 0.8) = Floor (6) = 6 BO Attacks

Now some folks state that if you can get the Zooka to target/setup prior to BO, there may be room for some more. If we throw that aside for the moment however, doing the raw math ... you get 6. If you do factor in the setup time (as in already done), it should ensure 6 I would think. Level 5 Battle Orders gives 5 - raw math.

So any 2 second per shot troop will in theory benefit from Level 6.

Warriors benefit too from Level 6: Floor(7.5 * ((1 + 0.6) / 1)) = 7.5 * 1.6 = 12 BO Attacks

At level 5 Warriors only get 11 BO Attacks.

For me the "perfect" Zooka test is Dr. T. If you can find a flame thrower that has the health such that with 5 normal attacks it stays alive, but 6 BO it goes down ... that would be ideal ... with regards to a Zooka.

Of course in that case you now need to factor in Brick's Damage Bonus too; hence:

1 + Your Statue Bonus + Brick Bonus = Total Damage Bonus per shot.

Doing the whole frame grab thing I think is soooo incredibly hard and my hats off to the folks that try. I think at the end of the day though the damage math will speak to the real story. I have been waiting for that perfect flame thrower. I have been close ... but no cigar as the expression goes.

Rant On:

I have 127 Hero Tokens!!!!!!! I currently am at 0 (a big fat zero tickets). There is no way I can get 3 tickets before the trader takes off. I will have to wait a whole other week plus the time to train - UGGGGGG!!!!

Rant Off
    Last edited by theoak; 3 Days Ago at 02:56 AM.
    Level: 65 VP: 1020 (ish) Base: Maxed Troops: Maxed
    TD:56 (M30+G13,13), TH:35 (M35), GBE:110 (M42+G17,17,17,17), BDD:37(M37)
    Brick: 23 (CG:1,IW:1,BO:5) Everspark: 13 (CS:5,EC:4,UR:4) Kavan: 19 (CC:1,IS:5,SW:4)
    Bullit: 8 (TT:5,ED:5,SK:4)
    *Game Max

mC got 6 shots off with lvl 5 BO. It’s all about timing. You can’t be lazy (like me) and hit jt under smoke.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloopy14 View Post
    mC got 6 shots off with lvl 5 BO. It’s all about timing. You can’t be lazy (like me) and hit jt under smoke.
    Level 6 benefit for Zookas then would only be the damage bonus. There is no wiggle room to squeeze off a seventh shot.
    Level: 65 VP: 1020 (ish) Base: Maxed Troops: Maxed
    TD:56 (M30+G13,13), TH:35 (M35), GBE:110 (M42+G17,17,17,17), BDD:37(M37)
    Brick: 23 (CG:1,IW:1,BO:5) Everspark: 13 (CS:5,EC:4,UR:4) Kavan: 19 (CC:1,IS:5,SW:4)
    Bullit: 8 (TT:5,ED:5,SK:4)
    *Game Max

Quote Originally Posted by theoak View Post
    Level 6 benefit for Zookas then would only be the damage bonus. There is no wiggle room to squeeze off a seventh shot.

It may may be slightly easier to get the 6th shot in than before...However, to measure the difference you’d need look at a whole attack.
    As MC pointed out, the benefit for BO may be in the decreased time between hits, so u get an ordinary unboosted hit in... or more?
    The 50k damage mentioned could mean defenses are cleared quicker, saving a shock or two... perhaps another round of Bo, if not in that attack ... maybe the next one.....

All i can say is that my attacks have "improved" since BO 6 finished upgrading.

Maybe Zmot will do a different test to calculate the actual difference over an attack. Who knows
    Last edited by Lloopy14; 1 Day Ago at 03:24 PM.

Ok, I tried on Dr T yesterday. I did the simple inside smoke BO. I got 5 shots while the BO ring was still there. The sixth one was confusing: the zookas were still glowing, but the BO ring was gone. So, did it get a boosted shot or unboosted ?