Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is what frustrates me most about war weights.

Centennial Club

This is what frustrates me most about war weights.

Iím sorry but the weight of infernos is way too high, especially with the healing block removed. The 2 pics just show how off the war weight is. A base with nearly maxed th 11 defenses, but no discos is way more difficult to 3 star than a th 10 with infernos. Maybe Iím wrong, but just my feelings.

War weight aside, in your war lineup, do you have any bases that are out of order, or have not dropped all defences yet?
    Level: 244 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 133

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    War weight aside, in your war lineup, do you have any bases that are out of order, or have not dropped all defences yet?
    We are not engineered if thatís what youíre asking. Even if we were I would have the same feelings. Infernos are weighted way too high now.

Forum Superstar
    You are right.
    But no more new engineers could do that anymore as they are required to build everything before upgrading TH.

All that's left are engineers from the past. I do hope whatever SC planned to stop the engineers will come sooner.
    6 + 3 = 9
    but so does 5 + 4.
    The way you see things isn't always the only way to do things.
    Respect other people's way of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by jrex1000 View Post
    We are not engineered if that’s what you’re asking. Even if we were I would have the same feelings. Infernos are weighted way too high now.
    In this current war, Are minibus or mini tm in the line up by chance?

because if you are running those 50/50/20 th11 with no IT's / xbows / EA's ect in war, that can mess MM up.
    Last edited by Warios; 1 Week Ago at 03:19 AM.
    Level: 244 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 133

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrex1000 View Post
    We are not engineered if thatís what youíre asking. Even if we were I would have the same feelings. Infernos are weighted way too high now.
    Even .5 bases can cause an unfair matchup. Are you sure you have none of those in your lineup? I might be wrong, but allclash.com recently lowered the weights for infernos. I think SC has lowered the weight but it might not be enough.

Let’s not just assume it’s a mismatch, as we don’t know the full lineups on each side. OP I encourage you to check out the Clan Wars forum area, where this post best fits: https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...p/66-Clan-Wars There have been recent discussions post th12 in particular to the effect that map order and gold storage weight now seem not to transparently reflect defence weight, with more being (as with offence) handled under the hood. That’s one reason never to trust any online source of war weights - both because SC don’t release those so they aren’t official and because they don’t reflect additional factors under the hood and what we know about nonlinearity.

With your specific example, I get your point about relative difficulty in general, but those pics make a bad example due to the very weak design on the full 10 and the stronger design on the 9.11.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 15 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Correct, OP. Infernos weigh too much and the pics show that.
    Th11
    Level 150
    Heroes: 50/50/20
    Loot Grab: 2bil/2bil/14mil
    Highest Trophy: 5072

By design, war matchmaking is broken. No one can ever fix it. As a war player, I am almost quitting the game. Almost. A few days later I try again :-)

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherClashPlayer View Post
    Correct, OP. Infernos weigh too much and the pics show that.
    They only show that if you think the order of the map, which is based on the gold storage weights, still is what is used by the matchmaker for actual defensive weights. Head on over to the war subforum where this thread will probably be moved and check out the discussions on why that is not likely true anymore.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black (not white) clouds screen; Legends2 5000+ trophies, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 players; let us do more from clouds like watch war, donate, do FCs, base design; create 3rd PvP trophy ladder or add PvP above 6000 in legends.