Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lower level players trashing tasks

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    So why do you put everyone at co-leaders? Only the leader can kick them out then. We put people at elders until they prove themselves. As elder they can trash, but they can also be disciplined or kicked by any of the co-leaders until they have proven themselves over a period of time.
    We are a very small neighborhood, and want everyone to feel equal. Everyone can trash as elders, so why not make them co-leader?. What discipline are you referring to?
    As Leader, why would I not want to have control of who can be kicked?

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifio View Post
    I find it odd to blame lower level, it could have been completed or anyone could have trashed it.
    Communication is vital if you want a task then use the message system to alert rest of hood.
    I get what you are saying, but I did state that I only said to delete DUPLICATE tasks that the lower level farms couldn't do.....so I didn't feel a need to say that I was prepping for a task since there should have still been one on the board.

This is exactly one reason why I am totally against making everyone a coleader. Everyone is NOT equal. In my hood you have to prove yourself bf you r even made an elder! We have specific ways we trash our board and I donít want too many hands in the mix. I have round the clock coverage so no need to have 20 people trashing. I treat all equally when it comes to voting on hood policies, but Iíve had too much trouble w people trashing for personal gain to allow everyone this privilege. I have 1 coleader and enough elders that I fully trust to provide round the clock coverage. If you r not international you donít need that. Level doesnít matter. Itís a matter of trust and understanding your policies. And yes, mistakes happen, but when they do my peeps own it and let me know. Be a strong leader. Decide what is important for your hood and set the standard. Then b consistent and demand compliance. Believe me, your hoodies will appreciate it as the number one complaint I get from newbies is that their previous leader was weak. This is the way you will build a strong stable hood. It takes time and patience and sometimes you really feel like the bad guy, but itís worth it in the long run.

Lower level player trashing

If the player is not able to do the task at their level they cannot trash that task. Say for example if fruit salad task comes up on board you cannot make this until level 82 so anyone under level 82 will not be able to trash that task. Either someone at a higher level who could do the task took that task or trashed it.

My second farm trashes tasks over their level all of the time.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 33 BK 25
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...