Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: unlock electro drag or get seige to lvl2?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    unlocking siege 2 allows you to build 4 at a time, with the cook times it is not insignificant to be able to do that for donations.
    my vote would be siege 2.
    This is the reason I did siege level 2. Don't care for the blimp but having 4 is nice

Quote Originally Posted by suhasbhat26 View Post
    e-drag: 4000000 elixir for one barracks, 24 mins cook time = pretty useless for raids
    seige to lvl2: unavailability of wrecker donations for 8 days

which is better?

i think i don't need e-drag soon
    yup go for SM

Credits to AnkitAgrawal for the awesome signature! Check him out here

COC TH9 Account : The D-Hunter (#QUYLRYCV)
    Co-Leader : ELITE REBORNTM (20P0UVJYJ)

Quote Originally Posted by suhasbhat26 View Post
    e-drag: 4000000 elixir for one barracks, 24 mins cook time = pretty useless for raids
    seige to lvl2: unavailability of wrecker donations for 8 days

which is better?

i think i don't need e-drag soon
    Use them on GW to level it up. ED and Workshop upgrade both are useless IMO. If you're doing air attack more often, you might want to try BB, otherwise it's weak as compare to WW. So better use that elixir and builder somewhere else rather than this things.
    /peace\

TH12***** | Exp 207 | Royals 50-60-27 | War Stars 1664 | BB8 | BM 25
    Profile: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...QC922Q/profile

not found
    Def seige to level 2. e-drag is imo totally useless

Centennial Club
    I did a big mistake by upgrading elec dragon to lvl 3 but its useless crp.... I tried many attacks only few base match to its strength to me its no were near to bow witch.... YouTubers hyped so much for this crp as they can b used only with very few base that edragon can do.... moreover training time is so crazy.... Pls never think abt edragon its waste of my gem....
    Last edited by ShivTink; July 11th, 2018 at 12:28 PM.

Siege Machines are batter then Electro Dragon
    u can unlock electro dragon in all barracks latter with books but for now SM is more worthy
    ELITE REBORNTM #20P0UVJYJ
    Recruitment Thread Link
    Click Here
    We Play War And Give Our Best In Clan Game And Complete With Max Tiers(Proof).
    Join As, Help As, Get Stronger Together, Have Fun.

War Log 42::​03::08 Win Streaks 09

Forum Elder
    I also think Siege is not only more economical for time and resource wise. but as a primary donator in my clan I see far more reqs for Mech (due to the nature of how the req is) then I do for Zap dragon. pretty much only one person reqs Zaps.

and while the Zap drag is new: the Mechs are pretty game changing for TH10+ (ground anyhow, jury still out on blimps; though I personally do like the Blimps when I raid air.. I digress) Drag not so much, she is a slow beast. slow to fire and move, lol.

and as my guy Klav said: having the ability to wake up and donate up to 4, and cook up to 4 more for my lunch break is so valuable.

so I vote for Workshop as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ShivTink View Post
    I did a big mistake by upgrading elec dragon to lvl 3 but its useless crp.... I tried many attacks only few base match to its strength to me its no were near to bow witch.... YouTubers hyped so much for this crp as they can b used only with very few base that edragon can do.... moreover training time is so crazy.... Pls never think abt edragon its waste of my gem....
    thanks for the information

Quote Originally Posted by Jayjay1980 View Post
    Def seige to level 2. e-drag is imo totally useless
    E drag is useless?? What are you basing that on?? I just got a 3 star against a TH12 GT4 and had 4 E drags left and 2 spells at the end. I can't see getting less that a really high 2% with E drags on any base, unless it was specifically designed to defend them. They are one of the most powerful troops. Or you could have an extra siege machine slot. Hmm tough call lol.